Name for the no foot baby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score
We cant figure out a name so I figured what would be better then a POLL!! Here are some pics of him to help!

P1011533.jpg

P1011526.jpg

P1011524.jpg

We really cant think of any others, so please feel free to add names!! :D

Did thevet remove his foot ?i cant tell by the pictures ?

hmmmm a name for thebaby let me think , i know** Trio **

I have really thought about it.How about

Arsene it means strong

Otis means Keen of Hearing

Phylo means Friend

Xylon means from the Forest

Just some thoughts. Has the little found a home?

Tina

ayglnu13 wrote:
We cant figure out a name so I figured what would be betterthen a POLL!! Here are some pics of him to help!

P1011533.jpg

P1011526.jpg

P1011524.jpg

We really cant think of any others, so please feel free to add names!! :D

With the first pics in orange i thought tiggy or tigger cos he looked like tigger but in black he dsnt so timmy is great :)

dajeti2 wrote:
I have really thought about it.How about

Arsene it means strongoooo I really likethis one!But I am not quite sure how to pronounce it :D

Otis means Keen of Hearing

Phylo means Friend

Xylon means from the Forest

Just some thoughts. Has the little found a home?Doyou mean the baby with the foot or the rest of them? If you meant thebaby without a foot, we are keeping him, all the rest are spokenfor.

Tina

Gypsy, I really like trio!! I never thought of that! We will have to keep that in mind!

black_jack wrote:

With the first pics in orange i thought tiggy or tigger cos he looked like tigger but in black he dsnt so timmy is great :)

Ya He was orange from the light above me, he is really the color of the bottom picture.

Arsene has two prononciations...arson orAre-seen. I'm glad you like it, I thought it fit thelittle one. I was indeed asking about the poor little foot guy. I wasgoing to tell you that if the right home couldn't be found that I wouldtake him. What a little fighter.

Tina

lol thats cool kieran means little black one lol:)and then u can change how u spell keiran when he grows upso that it means dark black :)cool

dajeti2 wrote:
Arsene has two prononciations...arson orAre-seen. I'm glad you like it, I thought it fit thelittle one. I was indeed asking about the poor little foot guy. I wasgoing to tell you that if the right home couldn't be found that I wouldtake him. What a little fighter.

Tina

Ya I am really proud of him, I wasn't sure if he was gonna make it thisfar but he did! They are all a week old today! The mother is completelySICK of them but she atleast tolerates feeding them twice a day. Thepoor baby with the foot always sleeps on his side while the others areall on their tummies, but he is able to move around ok. I do believe hewill survive!:D There is NO way I could give such a strong bunny away,plus my sister and I are way too attached to him :D

ayglnu13 wrote:
dajeti2 wrote:

Tina

Ya I am really proud of him, I wasn't sure if he was gonna make it thisfar but he did! They are all a week old today! The mother is completelySICK of them but she atleast tolerates feeding them twice a day. Thepoor baby with the foot always sleeps on his side while the others areall on their tummies, but he is able to move around ok. I do believe hewill survive!:D There is NO way I could give such a strong bunny away,plus my sister and I are way too attached to him :D

what about connor? it means strong will? i think it would be perfect.

Tripod - I knew someone with a three legged catnamed that. One time when they took it to the vet the vet asked them ifthey were aware their cat was missing an appendage:shock:

black_jack wrote:
sounds silly but i searched for baby names on the net and there meanings...

this one is good ...

http://www.dublinuncovered.net/irishnames.html

Thanks for the site it gave us ideas to look for more irish baby names and this is the name we picked

Brogan Celtic/GaelicSturdy and strong (it can be boy or girl so were all set!)

We were going to name is Arsene, but my sister Hannah kept pronouncingit "AR-SON" and all I thought of was some one who played withfire...and it made me nervous :p So we decided with Brogan :D Hopeevery one likes the name :D

ayglnu13 wrote:
black_jack wrote:
lol thats cool kieran means little black one lol :) and then ucan change how u spell keiran when he grows up so that it means darkblack :) cool

How do you pronounce that? Key-ran? or some other way?
I love that name...Shawn insists that when we have kids, they have tohave Irish names (he's 100% Irish) and Kieran is Irish. It'spronounced K-ear-ran.

Jen

Latest posts

Back