Name Deciding...Hmmmm

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
For those who have been helping out with names already, then you have probably picked Doublestuff, well i found out it is spelled DoubleStuf, with just ONE "f".... i thought it was two..huh.
Anyways, I need some help. Here are some names that i have so far, some from people on the from :) thanks again.

Here they are:

DoubleStuf -I was thinking, Do you like it spelt that way or with a dash, like this: Double-Stuf? I likea like the dash, makes it a bit different but if it looks sumb then idk about it.

Lemonaid

Penguin

Snickerz

Domino(s)

Sprinkles

Puddin(g)

Fudge

Taffy

Skunk or Stinker

And thats it :( I cant think of anything else..It is close to halloween so maybe a halloween name to go with his black and white..or just some cute names would be nice. I am really wanting to go with a black/white themed name mostly.
Remember, i dont know if hes a he or shes a she.

Let me know if you like any from my list, or if you have more names to offer.

Here is a pic of him/her, its a bit blurry but its all i got. It might help with the name deciding. :)
Blackandwhitebunny.jpg

what about yin yang, minstrel, marble, cookies'n'cream,

Hehehe I thought of yin yang too. That's certainly different. Moozers... I like silly names though :pAlso thought of Sylvester after the cartoon since he's black and white but then again we don't know it it's a boy or a girl. Maywest :pOreo... Okies okies I shut up... Lol:bunnydance:

Archipelago, Archie for short. XD His pattern reminds me of the scattering of islands called an archipelago.

Nela wrote:
Hehehe I thought of yin yang too. That's certainly different. Moozers... I like silly names though :pAlso thought of Sylvester after the cartoon since he's black and white but then again we don't know it it's a boy or a girl. Maywest :pOreo... Okies okies I shut up... Lol:bunnydance:

Sylvester could just become Sylvia or Sylvie if he is a she. The kid who lives next door to my parents got a dog thinking it was a boy and named 'him' Elvis. IDK how anyone can mistake dog genders, but... Elvis is now Elvie.

How about Bradley? Here's my thought process on that- you mentioned Halloween -> BOO! -> Boo Radley (To Kill a Mockingbird) -> Bradley as a more year-round name. ;) But I do like Doublestuf (in my head the nickname would be Dubs lol I don't know why).

Regardless, I want to snuggle him. He looks so soft!

Bradley is a cute name but NO..haha as i dated a guy whos name was brandon and he had a twin brother named bradley and well i cheated on brandon with bradley and it was a pretty bad situation. That was YEARS ago though. Anyways, so nope cant do bradley. sorry..thanks though.
Umm..I am still trying to think of names myself..Double-Stuf still runs threw my head most though

I am no help I HAVE to use real names.

How about Tuxedo? You could call him Tux. I think that's adorable :D Skyler's name is Skyler Monroe Tuxedo (he's a black and white Dutch, Tuxedo is the last name).

I like Tux/Tuxedo, that is really cute! I also like Penguin, Domino and Oreo. There are a few Domino/s and Oreos around though, so Tux or Penguin would be more original if that is what you want. but you might also want to consider how the three names go together, so you might want them all to be food related which would lean you towards Oreo haha lots of things to consider :p

totally unrelated he also looks like a Borris to me, maybe because my friend just got a similar looking rabbit this week and his name is Morris (the rabbit, not my friend)!

Latest posts

Back