Name Change Madness!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiesmommie

Reaction score
First I was "Jack" at the humane society, but mom felt I needed a more manly name, then she changed it to "Brutus" but she kept calling me "Bruester" and "Bru...Bru...I forgot again" NOW it's "Jax" I'll settle with Jax, but if she does it one more time, I'm going to have to stomp my feet down!!!

She also changed my future wifey's name from "Emmy" to Gemma (- for those of you that watch Sons of Anarchy) I don't understand the fascination with that big box with all the color and sounds, hmph

First I thought, maybe I could just burry myself in this bag of hay, and the name nonsense would stop....

Jax1.jpg

Then I thought, I'll just hide my ears, so I don't have to hear it at all!!

Jax2.jpg

I guess it could be worse, that little human always screams at us "Buuuuuh eeeeeee" ugh If i have to hear that one more time....

Gemma1.jpg

Although, the kisses and petting is nice...ok, ok, this has to be the last time!

Jax3.jpg

Murphy here...you're lucky you got your name changed. Mine is still a boy name!!!! She played around with a couple other names but she still calls me Murphy and the child even made a sign saying my name!!! Then I get the horrid nick name or Murphette when momma clucks at me for meds -.-

Latest posts

Back