Myxomatosis Vaccine Online Petition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marietta

Reaction score
Hi all!

You may have seen the below new thread in the Infirmary Section addressing the horrible problem of the Australian rabbit owners, i.e. their inability to obtain a myxo vaccine for their pets, because it's ...illegal in Australia:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=32864&forum_id=16&jump_to=432288#p432288

If you read this, you'll see that there is actually an online petition, which people can sign, in order to press the government to finally allow the myxo vaccine distribution in the country. I can't believe that poor pet bunnies just die in pain and horor without any medical help, whereas the vaccine could easily prevent this cruelty.

I signed the petition a few minutes ago and was wondering maybe we could make this known to RO members by a separate thread put somewhere high in the site page and encourage them to sign? If as many people as possible could sign the petition, it would make a difference...What do you think?

Thanks,
Marietta

Latest posts

Back