MyBunnyBoys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She gave me that look when she was sick of theflash going off in herface.

I stopped taking pictures after that one.

I know my place.

-Carolyn

what a q t!!!! the look lmao we alll know "thelook" thank you caroyn for bunny pics! my favortie is the one w/ tuckerhiding in the cornerlook like hes thinking"somebody loveme:Xhow come everyone wants to see her im important to" he hehe

thanks again sara

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
This is hysterical! I think Isimply must put it on my desktop! It's a look that is so out of hernature!

Unless, of course, it was a look directed a Tucker in battle over Momma....

And we LOVE that babyhair!

38veo
Actually, that's the look Fauna gives mommy Carolyn when Carolyn wont let her visit mommy #2, ME!

OMG! I just LOVEthat Tucker picture! He looks too cool! I don't think I've ever seenhim in a picture where he looks so Lordly. :DThank you forsharing that one.

Now that's A Keeper!

Thanks. That's exactly what he was thinking. Thesong that kept going through my head when I looked at that picture wasthe one called "Cool" in West Side Story.

"Ya wanta live in this lousy world, play it cool.

"I wanta get even!", "Get Cool!"

I wanta Bust!", "Bust Cool!"

I wanta GO!", "GO COOL!"

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Thanks. That's exactly what he wasthinking. The song that kept going through my head when Ilooked at that picture was the one called "Cool" in West SideStory.

"Ya wanta live in this lousy world, play it cool.

"I wanta get even!", "Get Cool!"

I wanta Bust!", "Bust Cool!"

I wanta GO!", "GO COOL!"

-Carolyn
Be cool boy (finger snaps)

Here's another:

When you're a bun you're a bun all the way

From your first car-rot to your last piece of hay.

Carolyn, I love West Side Story! My mother & I have been knownto perform the queerest medleys from the movie. The old ladyloves to think she's Anita.

Tucker does look very cool. I didn't realize what a little fellow he is. I love his tiny little legs.

Carolyn wrote:
Shegave me that look when she was sick of the flash going off in herface.

I'm beginning to believe that all bunnies are the same. Lencinow demands treats for each pictures I take. :p

Latest posts

Back