my website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed, will need to come down and pinch a giant at some point as you aren't that far away :biggrin2:eek:r maybe a nice blue otter nethie if Jazzy gets a goodun !!

polly you are more than welcome even if you just fancy a cuppa :biggrin2:, just mated up jazzys nethies so fingers crossed ill let you know

Oh so Cool Ann if you get a good looking Blue otter stud buck I am so there!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I Know you will be at the big show at the end of Jan and hopefully i will be able to get a long weekend off work and come down (cross your fingers for me!)

polly i have mated up jazzys blue otter a few days ago ill i promise you will be first to know if there is a nice buck for you ;)

yes ill be at bradford champs will be going to the night do for a hr or so then night out on the town in harrogate if your up for it :dude:, im so excited already bought my new evening dress for the big night out :biggrin2:

Hopefully keep your fingers crossed we will get down. Moneys a bit tight at the mo but hopefully we will get down. I would love to come down for it. I am now going away to cross my fingers and toes that Jazzy's nethies have a lovely buck for me :D

polly wrote:
Hopefully keep your fingers crossed we will get down. Moneys a bit tight at the mo but hopefully we will get down. I would love to come down for it. I am now going away to cross my fingers and toes that Jazzy's nethies have a lovely buck for me :D
here is great hotel for you ;)run by familly of ours just tell them ann sent you :biggrin2:

Back