My website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
Hi all, i have just made a website. It is aboutgeneral stuff e.g news, music, messages for each other, views andopinions. It's not as good as this site but it will do me. Please ifyou will email me on the link on the website so i can putmessage/views/opinions up on the site. The link is:

http://aloud.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

i have put rabbits.com link on there. If any of you have links to website email them to me

Thank You

carrots

p.s please publish this site as much as you can, tell others.

Thank You all. What i need from people is thereviews and opinions to be displayed on the site. To send me yourviews/opinions go to my site on the link above and email me as i needmore material.

Thank You :)

Hi ,

Although I like what you're trying to achieve, I find it a bit limitingas far as promoting a discussion. Forexample,as to how you concluded thenumbersin the music post: "All of the latestreleases out of 10", are you saying that 3 people voted for Beta Bandand Lenny Kravitz? It would be fun to read thepeople's comments. Having a summary could make someone feellike they missed out on the poll. Maybe it's just how I'mreading it.

It seems as though you're going for most popular choices, is thattrue? I could be reading or understanding it allwrong.

I agree that the set-up and the pictures you've chosen are lovely.

I know you had said that you had a link to this website. Whatabout a 'chapter' on Pets and Sports, Hobbies, Favorite Books/Movies asyou've done with Television?

:dude:

Keep up the excellent work.

-Carolyn

Then given the specifications you've been given, you've done a wonderful job of it.

Can you allow people's comments to be viewed?

-Carolyn

The only way i can do that is if people email mewith their views and opinions and then i can put them straight on thesite. Aradon is making a new site for me whcih i can hopefully have aforum to get instant messages.

Carrots :D

Latest posts

Back