My tummy hurts!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
Ok, this is another completely useless and whiny thread. So if you don't want to read, fine with me. I just want to whine.
I am pretty sure I have a stomach ulcer. They run in the family. I have an appointment on Monday.

But anyways, my stomach hurt a little on occasion, not enough to worry about. But now a whole bunch of stress has entered my life and made it really hurt! My dad had surgury, and that is what started the whole mess because it added stress and that is when my stomach started to really hurt. And it is near finals. And my mom was gone for a week helping my aunt right after dad's surgury because my uncle had a lot worse surgury and someone had to take care of my cousin's baby because he is a ward of the state so only certain people can watch him.

Then I made a really bad grade on an accounting test, which dropped my average down seven points. So now if I still want to make an A in the class I have to do really well. Truth be told, I should be pleased that it took a 65 to drop me from an A in the hardest accountiung class in the curriculum, but I made that 65 because I was being stupid and not studying, so I am mad at myself. Oh, and Valdosta flooded, and so over 100 people are out of their homes. So I guess my life isn't that bad. But this entire time my stomach has been killing me and there is nothing I can do and taking pain killers supposedly makes it worse and I just want it to go away!!!

Ok, so I know this is really nothing to whine about. I know that several of you have gone through much worse stuff and I don't know how you do it. I haven't been sick in years except for allergies, and nothing has lasted for more than a day, so I guess I am just being a baby. I have been blessed. I need to keep telling myself that and suck it up.

Oh, and for un update from my last rant. Well, I stuck with my church, and now there are two guys going there and generally I can talk to one or the other. Plus one is really cute and was homeschooled. Unfortunatly he goes home every other weekend so I don't get to talk to him as much as I would like to.

The other guy I have known for a while and haven't really thought anything about. Ok, so I thought he was just one of those BCM guys who is just in his little bubble of friends.
But lately he has come up and sat next to me a few times and he is really nice and is actually doing the whole asking about me thing and being interested instead of me having to be the interested one. (A key in How to Win Friends and Influence people: To be interesting, be interested. So I generally try to do that and be interested in what they say, but consequently I never get to talk about myself or what has happened in my life.) He would be a fun friend to have. I am like the only girl in my sunday school class who comes on a regular basis, so there aren't any girls to become good friends with.

Kudos to you who have read this far. Just in case I was confusing and you have no idea what I just said: here's a bunny with a granola bar on his head. (They were sold out of bunnies with pancakes on their head)
granolabunny.jpg

...Ronnie is so patient...

How did your appointment go?
Sorry you feel so bad :( I kinda know how you feel I suppose I've been feeling nauseated (sp?) since last August and no one can find anything wrong with me. I hope your appointed shows up something (not because I want you to be ill but so you can find a cure) It is very frustrating - my PM box is open for anymore rants - I will listen :)

Hope you start to feel better soon xxxxx

That stinks. I hate feeling nauseous.
My appointment went well. They gave me some medication, so hopefully that will help. They also said that I may have a problem with my gall bladder, but to just come in if it starts to hurt worse.

Latest posts

Back