My Tree Is Up! Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have regular lights on the tree. It is prelit.There are white balls, red and silver small round bells, and the restare homemade. Some from the kids school, and bead candy canes andwreaths that my daughter and I did together.

binkies wrote:
Ihave regular lights on the tree. It is prelit. There are white balls,red and silver small round bells, and the rest are homemade. Some fromthe kids school, and bead candy canes and wreaths that my daughter andI did together.
It's very cute :)

We're going to get our tree tonight.We're getting a live tree - it's the first one I'll ever have - my momwas into the no-fuss fake trees, but Neil and I are going to get a realtree for our place.

*excited*

Oh I do too! We were going to get a real onethis year. But last year after Christmas when everything is onclearance we got this tree for practically nothing. So I felt like Ineeded to at least use it one year.

I've never had a real tree, but they are sopretty and smell SO good. I'm just lazy and would forget to water it;) I actually go to some stores and get some trimmings fromthe trees and tie them together in a bow. It makes kinda a splayed bowand I put it up on the wall. Smells like the tree too!

we always had a real tree until 2 years ago my mom bought 1 of them big fake ones
none off us liked it except her, but it kinda fell apart when we put itaway last year so im hoping we will get the real thing again.i justlove the smell from them, its a christmas smell!

I just put my tree up there thisevening:DI have a fake one, I prefer actuallythem,the last real tree we had was a nightmare!:shock: I'll post somepictures tomorrow if I've got time.

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

It's interesting to read all thecommentsabout when people put up their decs.Despite pleading from my children, I insist that the tree and decsmustn't go up before the 2nd week of December (later if I can manageit). It's just this thing I've got about Xmas coming earlierand earlier each year. The most important thing is that theycome down by 12th night, which is my Dad's birthday and he even makessure it's been done before the end of the day!

Would love to see more pictures of everyone's trees and decs - I amSOOOO nosey! My Dad and my husband have a competition mostyears to see whose outside lights are the most impressive (we're not atall posh but we live in a small road of just 7 houses which taxidrivers tell us they call 'Millionaires Row' so we like to think we candrag the whole tone of the neighbourhood down each Xmas!) but workcommitments mean we won't be making such an effort this year.

Latest posts

Back