my tom tom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piglet

Reaction score
to all you bunny lovers out there.

on april 15th 2005 i had to put my first bunny tosleep:(he was my pride an joy an he'll always be mypride an joy i had tom tom for almost 6 years. he was solid white withpink eyes :(. hopefully on friday may 6 he'll be home for good letskeep our fingers crossed when he comes home i am going to have amemorial in his room with all the other animals and tomtom will havehis corner in his room back. sign piglet

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.It is terribly hard to hard to lose a member of the family.Read this to help ease your heart. I lost my dog to old ageyesterday and you wouldn't believe how much this touching poem helpedme and my family.

http://petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

Read this.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.He will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. I'm sure hehad a wonderful life.

Jen

I am so sorry.:( It is always hard tocope with a loss. This story made me shed a littletear. I hope you reunite with him at Rainbow Bridge.

So sorry Piglet. The firstis always the hardest. You will remember himforever, and some day you will meet up with him again atRainbow Bridge.

Rainbows :(

Aunty Lette :

, Thanks for putting up TomToms Obituary , I am glad tosee it here , Have you gotten achance to look over the poems inthe Rainbow Bridge ? i willsee if I can Bump it up for you .

Everyone :

This Lady is a Dear Sweet friendof Mine , She has one of Mybabies hence the name Piglet, I knew Tom Tom wellHe was the sweetest Rabbit inthe world , To call Him aSlush Bunnyis not anoverstatement , He did enjoyhis lovins . When Mommy getshim home again hisplace of honor will bewhere everyone can stillsay Hi to him . LetteIf you email me a picture of himI will post it on the RainbowBridge thread For you , so everyonecan see what a sweetheart he was .

I am so sorry about Tom Tom. I think losing thefirst rabbit is the hardest - they have shown us the true joys of beinga bunny parent, and will always hold a very special place in yourheart. Thinking of you, - Jan

My heart breaks for you, Piglet. I sovery VerySorry.

The first one always hasa place in our heart that is neverfilled until we meet again. You'll be in my thoughts andprayers. I'll light a candle tonight in honor of the Life andLove of TomTom.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back