My Teddy boy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
So, I drove Jesse crazy, asking her for Teddy pictures, and today, she sent me some! YAY!! :D

Here's my handsome boy!! I can't wait to see him, hopefully in a couple weeks! :D

ted1.jpg

ted-2.jpg

tedlooksdown.jpg

tedrocks.jpg

Isn't he cute??

tedrocks2.jpg

Here he looks like he's smiling...

tedsmile.jpg

I think he looks really handsome here...

tedtree.jpg

:biggrin2:

He's very cute, Rosie! If you keep going, you're gonna one of every breed:shock:, haha.

Oh, and where it says Bunnies in your profile, I love that emot, it's perfect, lol.

He's adorable! Now, where are MY baby's pictures? Maybe I should nag harder! She was telling me how adorable he's gotten lately but did not provide photographic proof!

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
He's very cute, Rosie! If you keep going, you're gonna one of every breed:shock:, haha.

Oh, and where it says Bunnies in your profile, I love that emot, it's perfect, lol.
Yeah, really...tell me about it. I tell people that ask about my buns...I have one for each type of bun lover, hehe!

Oh, and the emoticon...I thought that was perfect, too, hehe!!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
He's adorable! Now, where are MY baby's pictures? Maybe I should nag harder! She was telling me how adorable he's gotten lately but did not provide photographic proof!
Aww...thank you. :)

And yes, I had to hound poor Jesse...she's always got so much going on, hehe!

I hope you get pictures soon! :D

And MANY huge thanks to Jesse for giving me another Teddy fix! :D

trailsend wrote:
Oh he is really cute! Love the picture of him in the tree - so adorable! :)
Oh, thank you! :)

I can't wait to see his little Teddy face soon!! :D:D:D

peapoo_bunny wrote:
awww hes so cute!:inlove: i love the tree pics. how many bunnies do you have now?
Hi, Peapoo_Bunny!!

My count would be nine now. :biggrin2:

Thank you, guys!

I hear he's a real sweetie...I can't wait to meet him! :D

I keep coming back to this thread to look at Teddy! I feel a special connection with him, funny as that sounds, and have been a huge fan of his since his first widdle baby pictures were posted by Jesse. You can tell that he's such a sweet little boy and he has the perfect name. When is his birthday again? Do you know how big he is? I think Jesse told me to expect Monroe to get to around 3 pounds. Tallulah is 2 pounds and Rory is 4 1/2 pounds, so you'd think that wouldn't be too hard for me to imagine!

Rosie..... Teddy LOOKS like YOU! Seriously! Sometimes that is something I notice! and he is a little cute bunny version of Rosie! :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Rosie..... Teddy LOOKS like YOU! Seriously! Sometimes that is something I notice! and he is a little cute bunny version of Rosie! :)
Aww...heheheee...that's so cute! He even has my EYE color! :D

SnowyShiloh wrote:
I keep coming back to this thread to look at Teddy! I feel a special connection with him, funny as that sounds, and have been a huge fan of his since his first widdle baby pictures were posted by Jesse. You can tell that he's such a sweet little boy and he has the perfect name. When is his birthday again? Do you know how big he is? I think Jesse told me to expect Monroe to get to around 3 pounds. Tallulah is 2 pounds and Rory is 4 1/2 pounds, so you'd think that wouldn't be too hard for me to imagine!
Ya know? I'm actually not sure when his birthdate is...I'll have to ask her. :)

But, I know what you mean...I feel a special connection to Monroe, too. :)

So neat...:)

Do you guys know when Jesse's MIL will be flying back to California? You must be so excited to meet your boy! I'm just a bundle of happiness and excitement about meeting Mr. Maddey Monroe. I knew he would be coming home, but it seems more real now that he has flight arrangements! Two weeks and about 3 hours, 15 minutes from now I should be meeting him! I know I'm going to bring water to the airport in case his bowl is empty, but I should probably resist taking him out of the carrier until we get back to Paul's parents house or at least until we get out to the car. I imagine he'll be eager to get out of the carrier. All I have left to do is his cage, send the money order to Jesse (she's going to mail me a box of his pellets and I'm waiting until we find out how much shipping will be so I can include that in the money order), verify that everything is still going to according to plan closer to flying day, then drive down there to get him! Monroe's birthday is December 30, he was almost a New Year's baby. All my bunnies were born in 2007! He'll probably be bigger than Tallulah when we get him, even though Tallulah is a month and a half older. She's only 2 pounds, but is finally growing faster!

Sorry I kind of hijacked your thread, I suppose I could have sent you a PM instead. I think it's awesome that you love my Monroe baby too. Bunnies are the most lovable animals in the world to me, I've never met one that I didn't like or wouldn't want to be "mom" to. Some bunnies just touch us more than others! Oh and I can kind of see what Bo means when she says Teddy kind of looks like you!

maherwoman wrote:
peapoo_bunny wrote:
awww hes so cute!:inlove: i love the tree pics. how many bunnies do you have now?
Hi, Peapoo_Bunny!!

My count would be nine now. :biggrin2:
wow i cant believe that! seems like last time i checked in you were up to four and now nine:shock:sounds like fun:D

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Do you guys know when Jesse's MIL will be flying back to California?
You're so sweet...you can hijack my threads all ya want! :)

At this point, it might be months before her MIL goes out there, so we've started just planning to fly him the same way you're flying Monroe. :)

I'm excited, though! I can't wait to see his handsome face...

And I know what you mean...doesn't matter how spunky my buns are...makes me love them all the more! :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
Awww he is soooo cute!

I've gotta say, he looks full of mischief as well lol! :p

I'm so excited for you getting him! :biggrin2:

Jen xx
Thank you!

Yeah, he does have a twinkle of mischief in his eyes...yay! :D

I can't wait for him to come home...:D

Latest posts

Back