My sweet rescue dog Anna

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetrose

Reaction score
Libby The true north west Montana, Montana, USA
Anna was a german shepherd mix that I found in a garbage bag in a dumpster with her brother. I was able to find a good home for her brother and me and my hubby decided to keep her, He named her anna after me since I saved her life. ( my middle name is Anna) we dewormed her got her shots and had her fixed. She started to get really six when she was 6 months old. She was hospitialized for a few night and was diagnosed with acute rehnal(spell?) failure and was put on a special diet along with meds and lived healthy and happy for 1 1/2 more years, she had been sick for the past few days ( the vet said it was only aou matter of time) so on christmas eve at around 10:30 we had to put her down and let her go to the dog park in the sky,

I love and miss you Anna but I am sure god wont mind sharing his lap with you, Dont stop howling:rainbow:

I am so sorry for your loss. I too have a german shepard mix female.. sweet lil souls...

You will be in my prayers tonight.

C

oh i am so sorry , i just lost my dog on december 28 to renial failure, she was 12 though. I am so sorry that Anna was so young , but she was loved in that very short time.

Back