My sweet Daisy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
:pink iris:Hey Daisy,

I have been missing you so much,tell the others that i miss them also....just to see all those sweet little eyes looking at me again..i really miss each and everyone of you,how nice it would be to have you all begging at my feet again.

Well Daisy,yesterday as i was doing my house work,i heard the postman stop...but i didn't go and check the letterbox because i was busy...and then i didn't think no more of it....until i picked Jeremy up from school later that afternoon....he went and checked the mail,there were a few letters..but one stood out..it just said to the M...... family..i opened it up and it was a card from the veterinary surgery,boy did it bring tears to my eyes,i just wasn't expecting anything like that!..the others never got a card like you Daisy..probably because they don't do that at the other vet...these people are just very nice at this new vet

Picture633.jpg

Picture634.jpg

Daisy this is what is says inside....

It is always a sad time when a much loved pet leaves us,we hope that the memory of Daisy and the special friendship she shared with you will stay with you always..

with kind regards..Paralowie Veterinary Surgery.

I didn't want to lose you Daisy,i just couldn't bear the thought of losing another bunny so soon,but there was nothing i could have done for you,i had cried and cried so much..because i knew that i had to let you go..i had no choice,buti just wanted to make sure that it was the right choice first before i did let you go,it was hard.When i took you to the vet that day,i was crying even before i walked through the door..because i loved you Daisy

I can see you now though,hopping gracefully through that luscious green grassand saying mummy!..mummy!.. look at me..i can binky again!...i know one day..you will be able to show me just how you can binky again,and i will say 'that is just the best binky i have ever seen baby girl' with this big smile on my face...i know your with the other bunnies..having a good old time..just like old times...i'm so happy that you have each other to snuggle with.

I hope those sweet dreams that you have are of me and the family that miss you so much.

Daisy..i need you and the other bunnies to watch out for Pippi..he's stillhaving a rough time,and he's just a very sweet and delicate little boy as you know...he really needs a very special little prayer for him to get well..please don't let Pippi slip away from me to.

I love you and miss you heaps..and please tell the other bunnies that they are always in my heart,but somehow i'm sure they alreadyknow ..you know to Daisy ;)

Lots of love..from your mummy

oh my i couldnt finish reading it becasue i cant see through the tears,i am so sorry for your loss , and then for the reminder of it. I usually cant get through any of the rainbow bridge posts becasue i have not lost a bunny and reading about someone elses loss makes me so sad, thinking about what you are going through. I am so sorry :bigtears:

Latest posts

Back