My sister Christie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so very sorry to hear that your sister slipped away. My prayers are with you all, especially Sammie. It's tough to lose your mommy :(

Pam

I am so sorry to hear this. :tears2:You and your family are in my prayers. I know it is tough but you are right, it is going to be tremendously hard for the kids and you are somehow going to have to find the strength to help them through this.

Your beautiful sister is not in pain anymore, and you can rest assured that she is looking upon you and will be there with you guys through this rough time.

:pray::hug:

She is not in pain anymore your right. It is tough though. I do miss her dearly. She is my one and only sister, I have no other siblings. My bil is my brother but not flesh in blood though.:(

But I know I will see her again. Also my sister loved snow, it is flurries out there now so I know she is with us all. She is going to be laid out sun eve and burried on mon. The good thing is that I can visit her since she is going to be burried where my hub's mom is burried.:)

Sammie called my mom about what to where today, they are holding up but sunday it will hit hard in reality. My mom cried all night as well as I did too.

My mom let me take my sisters stuffed dog that she passed away with, she is washing it now incase if infections and all. Also my mom gave me her bracelet that she wore for awhile before she got swollen. I will be wearing that on sunday and monday. I don't go back to work until friday Am ugh I hate fri ams after Thanksgiving day. But I told them I can come in, if there is a problem I will call them. They all are so good to me at work and very understanding.

Wow, Sweetie...we're all here for you...

I'm glad you have some things to remind you of your wonderful sister...and you're right, she's there with you now...

I wish I could give you a REAL hug...but here's the closest thing to it...:hug:

I am so very sorry for you and your family. I will keep you all in my prayers, that you get through such a difficult time. {{{{ HUGS}}}}} :pray:

I am so sorry.

I am so very, very sorry for your loss...

:bigtears:

Bless you and your family...and may you find comfort and solice through this very difficult time....

"When an earth angel dies, the entire world mourns"

Oh I am so very sorry :cry4:I'm crying with you :(I feel so bad for those kids. Gosh I hope you all find comfort in each other and in friends. :hugsquish:I'm sorry for your loss. :nerves1

My family has been very helpful with all of this. My mom, dad, me and Stevie did not have to do anything at all.

Everyone has been showering the family with cards for the donations to the family fund. This will help Stevie pay the medical bills that their insurance would not cover. My sisters medical bills is over millions of dollars since April, he owes over hundred thousand dollars.

I will be making a website for my sister and the family, will be setting up the donation button for the Majoy Family Fund. I will be finding answers how to do the donations through the ink cartridges. I will let everyone know if any of you would like to help with the ink cartridges donations meaning sending them to me or however.

It is just an option. I am not asking for anything, I just thought why not put it there.

the family fund is not just for medical bill coverages, it is also for the children and the college. The kids will be staying home from school for awhile.

Let me tell you this, seeing so many friends, families there, I can not believe how much everyone loves my sister, her kids friends were there, teachers from few yrs, her friends, even the kids friends came to see my sister that are young from 12 under. The place was jammed packed all day long and it will be today too.

My dad is making arrangements to take my mom to Fla for awhile at least a month. I will be taking care of their fish and mail every few days. I will be spending alot more time with them as well. My sister and my mom were extreamly close, they went everywhere together. More like best friend, my mom lost that, so I am going to give her the same that she and my sister had. I am glad that my mom had more time with my sister than me and she can cherish this forever.

It is going to be tough.

Oh gosh, I don't know what to say. I can't imagine having just lost your spouse and having those bills to pay as well.

If I think of anything that might benefit the fund for them, I'll let you know.

She's touched many people from what you are saying. Her life had a lot of meaning to it. That's something to take comfort in I think.

You're a good daughter and sister and aunt - you're being strong is surely helpful to those who cannot be. :hug:

My continued love and support and prayers for you and your family.

It's amazing to hear of someone so loved by so many.

And I think your mom going to Florida for about a month sounds like a good idea...and I'm hoping it helps. Nothing will replace your sister, this I know...but I know you guys are doing everything you can to help her handle her loss in this, too.

My love to you all...

Please keep us updated on how you're doing, ok? And, yes, please PM me to let me know how we can help financially, ok?

Love always,

Rosie*

Hello everyone,

Sorry to leave yall hanging for so long. This is the longest I ever had to update anyone.

Um let me try my best with this whole thing.

First of all, i want to thank you all sooooooo much for your love, support, care and prayers. Without all of you guys, I do not know what would happened.

Secondly, The funeral is so overwhelming. We had over thousand people visiting my sister. Today was the actual funeral and burral, we had 47 cars following us and my Uncle Ray was there waiting for us.

The funeral was beautiful, They played one song, a young guy was holding 2 doves, I will have DJ explain what he said about each doves, Then he let everyone touch each of the doves, then let them go. Oh everyone cried and cried.

I got one of the dove feathers to keep for the rest of my life, I will have it in my keep sake. My mom gave me one of the blankets that was given to the family in the funeral home, there was about 9 or 10 of them so I got one, 1 green garden plant that I can take care of, few flowers until they go. I picked a few flowers to dry and keep forever.

I will be making a new prayer request. I will close this thread in few days. Thank you all for support.

Hugs to you...the funeral sounds like it was really beautiful...:hug:

Latest posts

Back