My sister Christie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The news is not good guys. I need your prayers big time. I left work an half an hour early.

My sister is not getting lung scrapped since it is too risky. She is ineligible for the transplant and the docs are trying to make it eligible so she can get it. But they must make the decision fast like by tomorrow. She has til this weekend to live, if she don't get the transplant she has 3 days.

I saw her today, this is not the Christie I know. She is retaining so much water that she is all blown up like a balloon. It is bad guys, my mom had a break down bad, and her IBS is acting up. I will be heading over there sometime tomorrow. DJ my wonderful hubby called me off for thurs night and I am calling off friday.

The nurse there are so good and wonderful to my sister, very patient. They answered alot of questions that me and my aunt had. She said that if they life flight her to Presby hospital that can kill her, she said with this transplant there is no way she can survive this, she is very very very sick lady.

Right now I feel like it is a dream but it is not. Keep me in your prayers as well as my family.

Oh no,i am so sorry to hear this very sad news :(

Oh gosh..i'm just so sorry

Your whole family will be in my thoughts

Cheryl

My sister turns 37 in few wks. Her kids knows about this as well, I know it is pretty tough for them, especially Sammie who is going to be a teen next year.

I did not want to go home because I am about 2 hrs from the hospital where she is. I was hoping to spend the night at my parents but my mom is so sick that I don't think she was up for company at the moment.

Thank you

Oh Sweetie...still thinking of you...and you let me know if you need someone to talk to, ok?

I'm so sorry about your sister. I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts.

Oh Angel, this is so sad. :sad:

We'll all be hoping and praying for your sister.

So sorry your mom is so sick, too, the stress must be incredible. She's in our thoughts as well, as of course are you.

sas :pray::clover:

Your poor mother! she's ill on top of all of this?

Stay strong for your sister and tell her she has a whole boatload of bunny people and bunners praying their hardest for her health!

Thank you guys.

I called off for tomorrow and I had the hardest time telling my manager that she has til this weekend without my voice shaking so bad. It is bad guys.

My hub tried calling my dad but he answered and hung up quickly without words said, so it is possible that they are in the room with the docs. Hopefully I get a phone call soon. My stomach is in so much knots it is not funny and I am shaking so bad right now.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. This is most needed right now.

I will be leaving around 6:45pm to 7pm to go there. Another doctor is coming in around 8 to 8:30pm tonight to see what other way they can do this. They are not giving up just yet.

No changes in her, she is still the same. My mom's 2 sisters are there, my bil, dad, one of my bil friend and my sisters friend. I will be there soon as well. I am not sure if I am coming home tonight or I am spending the night.

I want to up date everyone. My sister has gone home sometime after ten pm tonight. I was with her through the whole thing. So we will be setting up the arrangements tomorrow. I am at my moms tonight since it snowed so bad in my area.

Oh Sweetie...my heart is breaking for you...

Love to you and your family...and many, many prayers...:pray:

Oh no! Oh hon I am so sorry for your family. I can't believe she didn't make it.

:bigtears:I wish there was something I could do or say to help you through this. The next few days are going to be so hard for all of you. I hope you will remember I am thinking of you and that you can possibly draw a bit of extra strength knowing you have all of us here with you in heart.

give those kids an extra hug for me - I feel just awful for them.

:bigtears:

Thank you very much for your support and prayers. My biggest concern is my niece Sammie, she will be a teenager in March. Both of the kids knows and they were thinking possitive about their mum.

I just cannot believe she is gone. Oldest child/sister and granddaughter.

The children must be so devestated...:(

You and your family have many prayers and supportall around the world

Thinking of you all

Latest posts

Back