My Raspberry girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys,you are all so lovely :hug:

I still feel very,very guilty for what happened to Raspberry,i keep telling myself just how much i'm sorry for what happened...it's sad :(

She was such a beautiful girl

cheryl

Oh Cheryl, I've been thinking about you.:( You must be in so much pain right now.:cry4:

But don't you dare blame yourself for what happened, ok? You are a fantastic bunny mum, sometimes these horrible things just happen. Just the other dayBen jumped about 3 foot from his hutch to theground. I was right there when it happened, I had my hand on him to make sure he didn't try to jump, I was watching him closely, Ionly had the door open a little -but it still happened. Ifreaked out,fussing over him to make surehe was ok,telling myself it wouldbe my fault if he were hurt.We all know that rabbits are unpredictable, sometimes we just can't stop them doing things.:tears2:

I know it doesn't make this any easier to cope with, but know in your heart Cheryl that this was not your fault.:hug:

Yeah,i know Jess,but i'm terrible at feeling guilty,i can hold onto that guilt for a very long time

I have just never had an accident like that happen before,it just feels awful

I know things will be ok though

Thanks Jess :hug:

cheryl

Oh Cheryl, I'm so sorry...and tragically, rabbits are so well-known for having accidents because of their not wanting to be handled, or picked up...they are just so adept at squirming free, or of getting into places they shouldn't.It happens in the blink of an eye, and there's nothing that can be done to prevent it. So please, I hope you are able to free yourself of the guilt and remember the love that you gaveto your little one.

I'm just so sorry for your pain and loss. Sending you loving hugs and prayers....

~Di

Binky free with the others at the bridge, Raspberry...

Thanks Di :).....It still feels awful,and i still think about it all the time,but eventually i know it will stop hurting so much

and thanks Jim :)

Back