My rabbits don’t like pet remedy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcastle

Reaction score
One of my rabbit tend to get stressed easily so following our vet’s advice, we bought pet remedy to calm her. The first time I sprayed it on my sleeve for her to sniff, she turned and ran away upon smelling it, I thought maybe it’s a new scent that’s why she ran away. Today I spray it again on a part of their living area since we have some work going on in the house, both of them started kicking their back feet as they walk away.
Is it because they don’t like the smell? Do any of your rabbits disapprove the smell of pet remedy?

So do you know why your bunny get stressed? Is it because your bunny get scared of the situation and get skittish.

Myself have never used pet remedy but have a bunny that easily get stressed and scared.

I just trained my bunny with positive reinforcement with everything he got scared with. I also talk to make sure he knows where I am. Like I’m going to walk into a room where he’s in, I’ll call his name and tell him I’m going in. So he knows where I am and know that it’s something safe.

You can just get fresh or dried herbs and spread over her bed or hay, lavender and rosemary are great for reducing stress, mint too, and she can eat them as well

I have a pet remedy plug in that I got when one rabbit was spayed and we had some bonding issues. I’ve kept it going as I know the boarder we plan to use whilst on holiday uses it- I’ve not used the wipe or spray but maybe it’s overpowering? Try the plug in. Our rabbits don’t mind it at all although I personally think it smells awfu
One of my rabbit tend to get stressed easily so following our vet’s advice, we bought pet remedy to calm her. The first time I sprayed it on my sleeve for her to sniff, she turned and ran away upon smelling it, I thought maybe it’s a new scent that’s why she ran away. Today I spray it again on a part of their living area since we have some work going on in the house, both of them started kicking their back feet as they walk away.
Is it because they don’t like the smell? Do any of your rabbits disapprove the smell of pet remedy?

Dried camomile is good to reduce stress and discomfort in rabbits too along with the other herbs stated above.

Back