my rabbit's breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ermm.. no no no.. this isn't wat i am meaning.. whahaha.. alamaks.. getting really confused up here!

i think i will get more help from my local area side.. will update u guys then!

cheers! =]

kekes.. of course not..are u trying to be erm... shooting at me?

sorry if i offence anyone! but i am taking down advices.. thankyou!

Ok... this is a Dutch and it looks identical to your rabbit except for the color.

AG_HRS_Penelope_Jun05.jpg

Here are the only accepted breeds in North America, do you see anybreed that could possible fit your rabbit better than Dutch? I don't.

http://www.arba.net/photo.htm

sorry guys for all these.. i just found up what is the specific term anyways..just ask an expert in my local area..:)

its an Oryctolagus cuniculus! learn something new today.. hehe

sorry for all these confusing things once again..pai sehif i offended anyone..

cheers!

Riyon wrote:

That's a Cottontail, isn't it? :?And there's no way your rabbit is a Cottontail.

Oryctolagus cuniculus - Is latin for Rabbit or European Wild Rabbit.

There are lots of breeds under this latin name including DUTCH !!!!!

Riyon wrote:
sorry guys for all these.. ijust found up what is the specific term anyways..just ask an expert inmy local area..:)

sorry for all these confusing things once again..pai sehif i offended anyone..

cheers!

yups!

bunnies just got mixed here and there.. not pure breed anymore..

i guess i need to learn more..

thanks you guys for the response.. really fast... *impressed*

anyways.. i dun really care about the breed.. as long as i love it can liao! =D

learning.. can't i learn more about my bunny?? :cool:

apologiseto those if i kept denying about dutch and so on.. :)

but this is part of a learning process isn;t it?

Er... you had to do a search to find out yourpet was an Oryctolagus cuniculus? Which simply means rabbit...:?Didn't you know your pet was a rabbit before?

It is part of learning process yes.

But if you have been told more than once, what breed your rabbit, why not believe us ?

If it was one person, I could possibly understand. But everyone has said what breed you bun is.

Learning about rabbits is hard, but most people here are know rabbits very well.

A piece of friendly advice, instead of trying to say that everyone iswrong, try listening to them. That way you will learn that more

Riyon wrote:
learning.. can't i learn more about my bunny?? :cool:

apologiseto those if i kept denying about dutch and so on.. :)

but this is part of a learning process isn;t it?

yups.. like i said.. i apologise.. =]

so pls.. stop shooting at me. i can't accept things fast..so pls forgive and forget..hehe..

this is a friendly forum ya? :dude:

hope to know u guys better!

O.K. I have been raising Dutch forover 13 years now and I have been reading this thread and basicallylaughing....sorry. Riyon, looks to me like you have a Dutchor possibly a Dutch mixed with something else. How much doesyour bunnies weigh? Dutch are supposed to weighbetween3 1/2 and 5 1/2 pounds. They come in avariety of colors...black, blue, chocolate, gray, steel, tortoise,gold, blue-gray, blue-steel, harlequin, chinchilla...see where I amgoing with this.

The mother is a chinchilla colored Dutch. Dutch don't have tohave exact markings to be a dutch. In fact, quite a few areborn VERY mismarked and even solids are born.

Sharon

Riyon wrote:
hello guys! need some help from u all to identify my bunny.

cos in Singapore here, my rabbit is known as a LOCAL breed.but i am wondering.. whats the real term for it? can anyone tell me?

thankyou!
Oh my.....what a cute Dutch rabbit!

I can't get them here in SW Texas...but you have them in Singapore?

No fair. Oh well, I like my lionheads anyway...and Tiny won't let me have any more bunnies...

Peg

Latest posts

Back