My rabbits are horn dogs...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolpertinger

Reaction score
So for some unexplainable reason, Rosie just humped Gimili's head, but its not the first time she's done it. Why would she do that? I'm just curious.

Yes, it's certainly a dominance thing. It may cease in a few days or it may last for quite a long time, depending on if/when your rabbits figure out who is going to remain the dominant one.

It's also not uncommon for rabbits to mount "the wrong end" as they are driven more by impulse than realistic ideals, so to speak :)

I just have to say I the title of this post really cracked me up.

Try not to think about it like that. Rabbits really dont have control over a lot of their behaviors and its not actually supposed to have any "horn dog" intentions. They are like kids fighting over who gets the front seat or who gets to control the remote.

I figured it was a dominance thing, but my mind always seems to go to the gutter. :p
Its rather entertaining to watch. They've yet to do it today, but yesterday they were both going at it like CrAzY! haha

Latest posts

Back