My rabbit sucks his thumb!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I looked in the bunny room today and Solembumwas lying on the floor sleeping with his wee foot up at his mouth andit looked like he was sucking his little bunny "thumb".:D Iwas trying so hard not to laugh!! OMG! It was thecutest thing I have ever seen!:D Just when you think theycan't get any cuter! Now I have to get a digital camera so Ican tape it!:D

Yes, you need a digital camera! We need some updated pics of your gang

Do you have a regular camera? You could always have the pics put on adisk when you get them developed. We need some Socks picsespecially. :)

Oh, and I cant remember if I asked you this before: did you get thename Solembum from the Eragon books? I was always wondering where Irecognized that name from, and Im rereadingthe books now andit hit me!

Aww that would have been so cute to see,but yeah those are the times when you really need a digital camera.

Bunnies are just the most adorable little creatures:)

cheryl

You know Haley I completely forgot you could getthe pics on CD! DUH!:D I have to admit I am a tadcamera retarded which is why digital is so nice! Much moreforgiving than a regular one! I always seem to have fuzzypics! Tony gets his bonus on November 15th so I have begungrovelling shamelessly!;)

Yes Solembum is the character from the Eragon Triolgy!:)Bummy was such a sad looking little guy when we got him that the namejust seemed to fit somehow! Now he is a happier boy but hispersonality still fits the character!Cheekyboy!:D

The gang here is great! We stopped trying to bond Dandelionand the Hooligans and they seem to be bonding on their own!With Dandelion being mentally damaged he doesn't react the same as theother bunns! He is a hard one to figure out! Makesbonding a hair pulling experience!! LoL figures!Socks is fascinated by the cats and isn't as skittish as he firstwas! He loves to be held and snuggled! He has thebiggest binkies! He is a total mushpie!:D He is FASTtoo!!! Hedoesn't have too much to do with me! He has dumped me infavor of my hubby!:DThe vet says he is in greathealth!!

I will have to start a new blog! I have too much updating todo! By the end of November you guys'll be sick of seeing picsof our babies!;)

Glad to hear everything is well!

I love the Eragon books, the movie is due out soon as well. I just hopethey dont mess it up! I joke with my boyfriend that I can speak toBasil like Eragon and Saphira do with the mind link :)

I cant wait to see some updated pics of your crew..I'll be on the lookout for an update on that blog!

The trailer is out??????????? Where????!!!! I gotta see it!:colors:

Ohh! That looks so cool!! Myneice is freaking! She wants to see the dragons!:DSerious dragon obsession that one has! Especiallygirl dragons!;)

yeah, it looks great! My friend called meyesterday to tell me. I cant remember what site I went to..I justsearched on google and found it!

LoL Not yet!:D Hubby has promised me acamera as soon as the bonus comes in! Yay!! Now whowants to lay bets that as soon as I get the digital camera...Bummynever sucks his thumb again???:?

OK...I wrote sucks his thumb and it keepscoming up stinks...:shock: And I can't editit??? Oh well you get the general idea!;)

>>Hubby has promised me a camera as soon as the bonus comes in>>

Does your hubby work for Inco? :)

I'd love to see pics! Especially if you can catch him with his "thumb" again!!

Latest posts

Back