My rabbit newsletter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
Ok well my rabbitry has a newsletter and it's quite good. It has a lot of information, and pics of my bunnies and tons more! The august issue is coming out in about two weeks and I was wondering if anyone would like to be on the mailing list for it? It's free and I just send it to you via email. It usually consists of 5-12 pages and it's pretty neat. The August one will be long with pics of fair and awards and all.

Me and my sister are also looking for more things to put in it like:

poems, stories, classified ads, rabbits for adoption and more! (there's a list on the link below!)

There's more info about it on my site. Here's the direct link though:

www.freewebs.com/blueskyacresrabbitry/thebunnicle/

if that link doesn't work, then just go to: www.freewebs.com/blueskyacresrabbitry/ and go to the page entitled: The Bunnicle- Newsletter.

So who'd like to be on the list? If so, just put your email and then that's it! Thanks! Also, any questions?

Alright thanks BunBuns! I'm sure you'll like it. Do you have any questions? Anyone else want to be on the list? You'll finally get to see pictures of my bunnies -since my comp doesn't let me upload pics!-

BSAR

Alright thanks Hannah. I would have pm'd you back but my computer freezes when i try to sent pms so I can't write messages anymore which makes me mad.

Do either of you have any good ideas for the Bunnicle?

Blue Sky....:)

Thanks bunnylover! Great ideas, i had thought about a few of those myself. Also in the issues there's some contests where you can win things. Since you haven't gotten the last two issues then you can just get a free sponsor package. I'll get them up on my site so if you'd like one you can get it ok?

Thanks!

thanks everyone.....The august edition of the Bunnicle is going to be awesome! I know you'll like it! lol. There's -hopefully if i get my camera- going to be TONS of pics. I'm calling my dad soon so he can drop off the camera on his way to work so then I can take pics today of the bunnies after they get bathed and all cleaned up and looking perty for County Fair!

BSAR

I want it too!! Me me me me me!! LOL, my e-mail I'd like it sent to is [email protected] If ya don't mind that is :)

How about adding something about NICs if you haven't already, that way peoplewho don't know about it will find out :) Just a idea.

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Thanks bunnylover! Great ideas, i had thought about a few of those myself. Also in the issues there's some contests where you can win things. Since you haven't gotten the last two issues then you can just get a free sponsor package. I'll get them up on my site so if you'd like one you can get it ok?

Thanks!
Sure I would love a free sponsor package!:D

Bunnylover: Ok I'll let you know when The sponsor package can be sent. Right now i have no ink in my computer so it may take a few weeks. Plus with fair coming up and all.

Simi: The sponsor package is basically just a package for the subscribers (and other people). It comes with lots of cool things inside and their's two different sizes. It usually costs (so that we can have money for a sponsored rabbit ya know) but since you guys haven't gotten the last two editions, (which contains a contest for winning a Large sponsor package!) then i'm letting you (if you want) get a free sponsor package. Do you understand now?

Everyone can read that ^ So they understand.

BSAR

Alright thanks Myloki.

For the next five days I won't be able to get on...if you want the newsletter just send me a pm with your email unless you're not afraid to give it to the public, then put it here. That'll be fine. All your names are on the list so yea. And thanks again!

BSAR :) :) :) :) :)

Wish me good luck at Fair!!!!:) :) :)

Could I be sent the newsletter as well please?

[email protected]

I love rabbit newsletters. I starting getting one ready myself, but I haven't worked on it for a few months now. I should get back to it soon. ;)

Rachel.

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Bunnylover: Ok I'll let you know when The sponsor package can be sent. Right now i have no ink in my computer so it may take a few weeks. Plus with fair coming up and all.

Simi: The sponsor package is basically just a package for the subscribers (and other people). It comes with lots of cool things inside and their's two different sizes. It usually costs (so that we can have money for a sponsored rabbit ya know) but since you guys haven't gotten the last two editions, (which contains a contest for winning a Large sponsor package!) then i'm letting you (if you want) get a free sponsor package. Do you understand now?

Everyone can read that ^ So they understand.

BSAR

Thanks for explaining it to me! I'd LOVE one!! :) Now what do I have t odo to get me one of those?lol, as you probably know already, I am a tad dumb.

Back