My rabbit likes to hide in weird places and lick the floor?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnysdreams

Reaction score
Hi, I let my rabbit just walk around the home when I'm around. She likes chilling in the bathroom but recently she has been running under the couch to lick the floor or behind the washing machine? Should I be worried or is this normal? I know it's kind of hilarious. (We have wood floor if that helps??)

My rabbit had a period which he always ran under the furniture, but stopped after a while.

His hiding places now are only behind the aquarium, under the bathtub and behind the waste bin.

IMG_4441.jpg

That’s just normal, are your rabbit new to exploring the house it will occur more often until she feel safe. She might be trying to find new places and hiding spots.

My rabbit had a period which he always ran under the furniture, but stopped after a while.

His hiding places now are only behind the aquarium, under the bathtub and behind the waste bin.

View attachment 39674

That’s just normal, are your rabbit new to exploring the house it will occur more often until she feel safe. She might be trying to find new places and hiding spots.

Thanks! I was worried she was scared of me or I didn't feed her well. :)

Back