My Rabbit Died 2 weeks ago

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
Hi all have just been away on holiday for 1 weekbut before i went my rabbit a few days before. He was a black and whitedutch called Patch, some of you might remember me talking to you abouthim. Im ok though because he died in peace during the night whileasleep, he was about 7 years old i'm not too sure but he was old.

Rest in peace my little angel:bunnyangel:

Catherine x

I now only haveone rabbit, a little gray dwarf called Poppyso all my attention will be on her now, lucky girl :), she only evermet Patch once or twice which is good because she wont have the pain ofloosing a mate unlike my two guinea pigs three years back.

I'm so sorry, carrots! :sad:

I remember you talking about him. Will say a prayer for yourpain, and know that Buck Jones is taking good care of him until you andhe are reunited.

-Carolyn

Carrots,

I know that it's a hard loss to take because of how deeply you lovedhim and the connection you two had. We never do stop missingthem.

Buck's favorite rabbits were Dutches.He wasparticularly fond of black and white dutches. I can just seehim dropping everything when he saw Patch arrive. Restassured, Patch misses you, but he's got a very loving person to be withhim at this point.

I'm glad you still have Poppy. Someone as kind and loving asyou should have animals - especially rabbits, as you can handle themand give them a lovely life.

I'll be thinking and praying for you.

-Carolyn

my animals now are: 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 rabbit, 1hamster and 1 bird. I dont really get upset anymore at there deaths,when i was younger i cried and cried now i just shed a small tear andmove on. I burried Patch on the other side of the fence under a treeand next to a hedge which were growing, there is a beatiful lake attheend of the field. :)

You're lucky you handle grief in that way, carrots.

The special place you located for his grave sounds beautiful.

:)

-Carolyn

You have my sympathy... it's tough to lose one. But I admire you for your strength.

:purplepansy:

to carrots im so sorry to hear about patch

hopefully buck and the angels are taking care of him now

god bless

varna and lucy xxxx

this is my rabbit i'll say a prayer in church on sunday for him

xxxx

Hi Catherine, I know that we do not know eachother but I know what you are going as I lost 3 bunnies a year ago overa span of 10 days.After some very difficult times in my lifemy bunnies becamemy furry kids. When they suddenly started todie I was devastated. I was only able to save one of them.Now a year later I have a several healthy bunnies. I still think aboutmy departed bunnies and Inow realize how important it is toenjoy every moment that I have with my little friends. I can onlyimagine how you must feel after spending 7 years with Patch. Take careof yourself.

Sincerely,

Mike

Thank you Mike, unfortunatly these thingshappen, i wish they didnt but they do. He was a little fighter myPatch, he only had one eye due to the cold english weather a few yearsback damaging the nerves. Well atleast i have my cute little Poppy leftto cuddle.

Catherine,

I am sorry you lost Patch.. I bet with you as a mom he had a reallyhappy life. I am not strong like you, when I lose a animal Icry for days, and then I have a habit of getting anotherpet. I currently have 3 cats, two bunnies and onedog and my son has a gerbil. When I lose any ofthem to death I want to not add anymore animals. I just feellike I have too many, but I love them all so I wouldnt trade them infor nothing.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back