My rabbit cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
Hello, here are pictures of my cages waswondering if anyone else had photos of there cages then if i ever buildnew cages i will have other ideas
IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

Thanks Robert

I don't have any pictures, Robert, but one tip Ican give you is that I mount my hutches on children's bicyclewheels. Doing so enables me to move the hutches out ofinclement weather and prevents the buildup of urine and feces in anyone place in our back yard.

Buck

Hello Robert,

those are pretty nice cages the only problem I see is they are made ofChicken wire. Rabbits can chew their way out of chicken wire quiteeasily and predators can chew their way in even easier. I would suggestthat you purchase at you earliest convience som rabbit cage wire toreplace the chicken wire. Cost is probably about $2.00 or less a foot.You probably won't need much. My cages are allWire and hang from therafters on lengths of chain and hooks. I hope this helped.

Dennis,C.V.R. http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/crescentvalley

Hi Robert I can't post pictures yet but I shouldbe able to next week so I'll add some cage picture to one of yourthreads then. :)

wow great job making those hutches.....also don'traccoons or any other predator's try to open the hutches at night orwen you have kits? Or do u take them inside at night? Cause I wasthinking of building permanant rabbit hutches outside.

HEllo Angoralover, I don't have anyraccons or other predators that are in the area but i don't think theycould get them open if you would put latches on them but i have hingesbut i put tin on top so it is heavy to lift off. If you putlatches on thought i think that it would be fine as long as you use aSTRONG wire.

Robert

Latest posts

Back