My PROPER Introduction (:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddysRabbits

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :) I have another introduction but it's before I got my rabbits! I now have my 2 bunnies, Sophia and Talia. I'll be putting pictures at the end :)
My rabbit story;
So one day my cousin commented on one of my Facebook statuses, and said "Do you want a rabbit?"
i said OF COURSE! I asked my mom because I already had guinea pigs at my dads house and she said she didnt know. I was begging her for MONTHS, then I brought my guinea pigs to my moms house, and asked my dad if i could have rabbits because my cousin was moving and she needed them out within a month, he said he wasn't sure, and if i got my grades up then probably, So I raised my F to a C and my other grades to B's and he said I've been working hard, but it still wasn't a yes! so then one night around 9 i got a message from my aunt on facebook asking if I can take the rabbits because she needs them out by the next day! So, i called my dad and i explained to them that she NEEDS them out, so he said yes but if my grades aren't good, they are OUT. So i called my other cousin (my aunts other child) and asked my my aunts number so i can tell her. He said that he will tell her and he'll pick me up right after school for me to get them. So on December 7th, 2010, i met the 2 most AMAZING rabbits ever :)
"Mac"- female- 4/5 years old- Chinchilla- dwarf/lionhead mix.
&
"Spunky"- Female- 4/5 years old- black/brown- dwarf/lionhead mix.
"Mac"s name turned to Talia.
And "Spunky's turned into Sophia.

Here are my beautiful girls! :)
Talia;
talia.jpg

bunnycage003-1.jpg

grass.jpg

tal.jpg

Sophia;
SHAYLAAA031.jpg

bunnycage004-3.jpg

sophie-1.jpg

hii.jpg

Yup so there is a bunch of pictures :)
I think Sophia is a better picture taker than Talia! But lordy How cute they arE :)
Hopefully it worked!

[align=center]Congrats on the beautiful bun-buns =D They're very cute!!

Hi and welcome to you and your Bunnies.

They are adorable:inlove:. Are they indoor ot outdoor bunnies? Do they live together? I would assume they have been fixed if they live together, or you'd probably have babies by now.:shock:

I look forward to hearing more about them and seeing pictures.

Congratulations on getting your marks up. now just keep them up to prove to your Dad just how responsible you are. :)

Susan:big wink:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi and welcome to you and your Bunnies.

They are adorable:inlove:.  Are they indoor ot outdoor bunnies?  Do they live together?  I would assume they have been fixed if they live together, or you'd probably have babies by now.:shock:

I look forward to hearing more about them and seeing pictures.

Congratulations on getting your marks up. now just keep them up to prove to your Dad just how responsible you are. :)

Susan:big wink:
They are outside :p The cage i got was tooooo big for inside :p 8x4. They are seperated, i got them at 5 years old, and i'm not comfortable with them getting spayed at an older age, So i think I am going to get them 2 babies to "look after" and get those little ones spayed, I have a question about that please answer it if you can.
& they are both girls , so no babies! hehe :)
& The only reason I could get the rabbits is because I'm UNBELIEVABLY responsible with animals :) I used to have guinea pigs but i took them to my moms & got the bunnies at my dads.

They are lovely little things!! Congrats :)
I would suggest instead of buying "little buddies" for them, how about taking them to a shelter and helping them pick out a buddy on neutral grounds. That way you can have friends for your rabbits (if you can handle 4) and also save a couple lives. PLUS, almost all shelters spay and neuter before they adopt out. I think it's easier to bond male-female rather than same gender. Also, since they are already 5 or older they might not like the change in routine to add another bunny. They probably are just well off by themselves.
Since like 85% of females develop cancer of the uterine if not spayed I would not worry too much about getting young friends for them. I mean, it's not unheard of for females to live to be 10 but the bonding session is sensitive. I don't intend on it sounding harsh or ignorant. But since they are over 5 yrs they probably like living alone at this point. Who am I, though? If someone else has a different opinion or suggestion from experience then I welcome it.. Certainly ^.^

Anyways, welcome again and congrats on the little angels!

Back