my photos are in rabbits USA!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADEE

Reaction score
3182994087_9d88e6087f.jpg

3182994093_08dc888c61.jpg

3182994097_ed3d467b92.jpg

3182994107_3d064cf111.jpg

3182994125_6fc9011403.jpg

Congrats! If I want one of those I have to go to Oregon!! lol. Or i could just order it online. But I got my last one in Oregon.

That's awesome! I didn't even know there was a rabbit magazine. I'm going to have to enter my bunnies in the next photo contest!

WOW! that's great! Congrats! I need that magazine...... I usually get it sometime in the spring from the petstore.

Congrats! I'll have to pick it up when I see it in the pet store. Last year's was surprisingly good. I was expecting less because I'm so used to the average rabbit book in pet stores.

FYI for those not familiar, this magazine only comes out once a year. We need a monthly rabbit magazine!

Woooh! That's awesome! I need to submit mine for next year when that time comes around. I have Rabbits USA 08, but the only place I can purchase them is in Baker City, Oregon, when I go to visit my grandparents...I'll have to have my dad take me down there on Memorial Day Weekend or something, then I can get the mag. lol.

Emily

there is Rabbit USA and there is one called Rabbits. does anyone know if the Rabbits came out last year cause i never seen it.

I am going to stop at petsmart this weekend and get the RAbbits usa

Oh wow I'm so happy that your photos were excepted for the magazine, You really are good with a camera in your hands lol.:shock:

Back