My past rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyshizzle

Reaction score
This was my first rabbit who was an impulse buy at the time. He was my best friend. I loved this rabbit. He died from a toxin in his kidney. I assume it was from the food I fed him.

His name was Foo Foo

FOOFOO.jpg

This was my second bunny, Thumper, she was a he when I bought her from a pet store. My bunnies were not spayed/neutered. I let them play. I ended up with babies.

THUMPER.jpg

All the babies died from that litter except for one. Jet was his name. He was a great bunny who died way too young. He died from parasites and the vet did nothing about it.

These were two of the babies that died:
109_0965.jpg

This was Jet:
123_2346.jpg

This was Frankie. I adopted him from a rescue (a couple years later, with more knowledge). I had to give him back and my other rabbit at the time because they didn't get along with each other. I do not know why I didn't just keep one of them?
FrankietheWonderBunny.jpg

I cannot find a picture of Lily. She was a white and blackish gray rabbit. Very cute. She was a sweetheart.

I have missed owning rabbits and I am happy to get back to owning them. Now that I have more knowledge of how to keep them and they are not impulse buys I am glad to have them in my home.

Sorry for the long thread!!

We all live and learn.

Wishing you all the luck with your new bunny. Now that you have the knowledge, you will be able to enjoy your bunny so much more.

K:)

Latest posts

Back