My other pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becksta

Reaction score
The budgies:

Colbalt blue dominant pied- Dusty, Creamino- Snowy, Cinnamon yellow face- Belle, Lutiono- Sparky

a001.jpg

The dogs:

Shep- Zeus, Staffy- Fudge

dogg006.jpg

The goldies:

We have 3 now, the oldest 3 were given to a neighbour with a pond

fish.jpg

:shock:
Your budgies are gorgeous!! My friend has 24 of them in an avairy outside.

Your GSD is so cute! We have a rottweiler that we got in September when he was 12 weeks. Hes 9 months now and I hope he gets as big as your German Shepherd :p
Your bun is so cute too!! I used to own a dutch but sadly, he died of myxi in September.
Btw - I love the white dot of fur on his head ;)

Your fish tank looks so cool! I love the blue effect.
My cousin used to own goldfish but she never took care of them, so they all died. She cureently has none

I guess I can relate to your pets in different ways lol :p

I love the

Very nice crew you have there!

Do your birds spend a lot of time outside of their cage?

So how many fish tanks do you have?

My budgies are never inside the cage until around 7 o'clock of the evening. They get up about 6 and are free to come and go as they please. I just have the one fish tank with 3 Goldfish, the other 3 were given to a pond.

Gorgeous pets you have...your budgies are just beautiful.

That's nice that the birds are able to be out all day :) Do you have their wings clipped or are they allowed to fly around the house?

I don't trust my cats and dogs with the birds so they can only be out if I'm there to supervise (which usually means limited time) :(

Latest posts

Back