My *other* critters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krickette

Reaction score
Ok, I have to share a little about my other critters!

This is Nike, the greatest horse to ever live. He's 15 and an Arabian. I've had him since he was 4 and I was 9.
DSCF2764.jpg

4730745c.jpg

4b6a72ff.jpg

this is what it's like to ride nike:

This is Mist. She's a 13 year old thoroughbred mare. She's a rescue horse, and very sweet now.
P1010184.jpg

41b1d982.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

This is what Mist looked like a few months after rescue
0d076bc0.jpg

This is Jazz. She's 2 years old, and is my baaaaby! She's Mist's daughter, by a Paint stud who mainly did Halter shows.

a.jpg

cute.jpg

pretty.jpg

scan0042.jpg

scan0041.jpg

2e06c982.jpg

Brooks is our GSP. He's a year old and VERY sweet
P1010009.jpg

P1010012.jpg

This is Abbie. She's a BC and a great dog. Very OCD though!
e94d4aa5.jpg

419f2269.jpg

This is Beaux. He's a BC, and Abbie's son. He looks mangey, but he's just allergic to fleas
P1010014-1.jpg

356279f5.jpg

This is Caddilac, my kitty
acat.jpg

Some of our cows. They look like crap in this pic cause that was a hard winter that year.
P1010296.jpg

278a853f.jpg

my show cow:
Katieshowingcow.jpg

Katiestatefair.jpg

My mini that doesn't live with me anymore is Splash. She went to AZ to live with a lady who can take care of her better. I didn't have the money for a surgery that she needed, so this nice lady adopted her for me, but I still love her!
splash2.jpg

Her halloween costume ( horse of a different color)
scan0011.jpg

All of your animals are absolutely gorgeous! They really are.

Your horses are stunning. Jazz is just unbelievably beautiful. I love horses and miss having them in my life, so it's awesome to be able to see such amazing animals on this site.

And I love your doggers too. I mean, all the animals are terrific, but since I don't know much about cows I figured I'd just not mention them - he he.

Please continue to share pics of your entire family - horses, cows, cats, dogs, and bunnies alike :).

Nice BC's, I adore Border Collies, but will probably never be able to have one... Not unless it's my only dog...

As it is, right now I have a Mini Aussie, and a GSD!

What handsome horses you have! Is that you posing with them? I love your video - I had no idea that horses liked to play in the puddles so much. We love pics - post all you want!!!!

Thanks yall! And yes, that's me. The ones that are pro are my senior portraits. The one with no halter or bridle is one that was not planned. He was packing up his camera so I let Nike go to graze, and I went over to give him a kiss and he snapped another shot or two. These are a few of the others he got:
400897a7.jpg

d869c106.jpg

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/PeauxnyLover/Senior Portraits/
all the ones except the swing and the red bg are at my house....well, the old barns and house behind my house, lol! The wood and brick house was used as an office during the Louisiana Maneuvers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Maneuvers)

I'm soo jealous, Nike is my dream horse! And that's saying something, because I have had a lot of equine related dreams, LOL. I just adore that dished Arabian face.

Omigosh, I wonder just how many peoples' dreams you are living! You certainly are living mine. :) To be in the country and have all of those gorgeous animals, and to have horses...that was always my biggest dream. Nike is gorgeous! And he looks to be a perfect size too. Watching the video of you riding him brought back a lot of memories for me, as I used to ride a horse at a local campground when I was a teen. She was a little dark brown horse - almost black - with a white star on her forehead, and whenever we'd pass any water - even just a small puddle - she'd spook and try to run. Turned out she was afraid of her reflection. :p But seeing that video from your perspective as a rider brought back memories of some of the most fun days of my life, those rare times when I got to ride Carrie and pretend she was mine. You're so fortunate!

Oh, and you took your miniature horse out trick-or-treating?? LOL!

Love Nike, love all the horses, love all your pets! :biggrin2:

This is Abbie. She's a BC and a great dog. Very OCD though!

hehe...aren't they all? ;)

Latest posts

Back