My official introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzaroosky

Reaction score
Well, I'm the crazy chick who started the whole Ohio bunnies mess....lol. I just realized I've never posted any kind of introduction. So here it goes!

I am 20 years old....I live in Columbus, Ohio with my boyfriend and our two dogs and two bunnies. I'm currently working full time....kind of inbetween college....I've bounced around between a few and haven't quite found my niche. BUT, I'm going back this winter to get a certificate in animal assisted therapy and most likely to begin towards a degree in early childhood education or social work.

On to the exciting part - the critters!

Lucy is my Holland Lop girl....just under a year old. SWEET AS CAN BE. She's so spunky and happy to be alive...and always ready to turn into a pile of mush while being petted.

2zfsfm9.jpg

And most of you know about the New Zealand buns....I adopted one of the REW males, who I've named Rilo. He's settling in pretty nicely...and I've set up his neuter for the 22nd. He will officially be a house bunny! I'm hoping to be able to bond him and Lucy after he is neutered.

21bpxev.jpg

My dogs are Kiera and Sophie.... Kiera is a Sheltie who I got when she was 7mo old and I was in the 8th grade. I got her right after my grandma had passed away (literally...I believe we got her the day after the funeral) and she helped me through a very difficult time. She will always be my "angel puppy."

My boyfriend, Zach, and I adopted Sophie, a Miniature Dachshund, from a shelter where she had been rescued from a puppy mill. She was a breeding dog for 5 years of her life. When we got her, she was afraid to walk in grass. That was May of this year....and she has come a very long way. We still have a lot of work ahead of us, as it is a continuous thing, but little by little, she is learning that not all people are bad and scary. :)

Hi welcome, the world needs more people like you. I've been reading the blogs in the rescue section that you are helping with you are doing a great job.

Look forward to more pictures of your babies.

Susan:apollo:

It's great to have you here! You're really helping those rabbits, and making some families very happy working on getting them into forever homes.

I can't wait to hear more about your crew! Welcome aboard!

Welcome! glad you joined! I love your little girl! she's such a cutie! Love the name Lucy too!

Welcome:biggrin2:Lucy is beautiful! I want a bunny like that someday! I can't wait to learn more about you guys. it's so sad to hear about your pup though :?I hate mills!:grumpy:Anywho, I look forward to seeing ya around :biggrin2:

Welcome!! :wave:

You sound to me like you are a great animal person, so you'll fit right in here. :biggrin2:

Welcome! We're so happy to have you here- you did such an amazing job on the rescue, not many people have the time and patience to put that stuff together. I know from experience how stressful it can be- but its so rewarding!

Your babies are adorable! I have a Lucy as well but yours sounds much nicer. We're not far from eachother- wanna swap? ;)

Anyway, welcome (officially) to RO! Cant wait to see more pics.

Haley

Hi and Welcome! Your bunnies are adoreable! I too have holland lops, minis.

One is neutered, but I have to get Zosia spayed..then I plan on trying to bond them.

We're in the same boat! We'll have to share notes!

I can't wait to hear more!!

Hello Welcome, Lucy looks so adorable, too precious, love the little personality that comes through even in a pic! My little girl Jazz is 6-7months old, must pop up some newpics soon.:)

Back