My new rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashiahouse

Reaction score
I'm getting a Flemish Giant doe and five kits today. They're on their way. A guy from TN..a very nice guy at that..is bringing them here for me. I'm so excited to meet them. The kits were born Easter day so they're about a month old. I'll upload pictures when they get here!

Here's my new big girl! She's great, so calm. She's a grunter, but I'm sure that's because I'm a new face and I'm handling her kids!

This is Bam-Bam (she was named before I bought her)

2093kv6.jpg

&These are her 5 kits. So cute!

2emzv45.jpg

lol...I was told that she was black, but after researching I'm about 99.9% sure I know that she's a Steel gray..if I'm wrong, please...someone...correct me. She's bred to a black buck though, so the babies appear to be mostly black (unless they get the tipping as they grow). I haven't looked at the pedigrees yet..they're in my car...maybe those will help, lol

Yeah, they're purebred. I found a guy..or he found me..he was selling his Flemish out of his rabbitry and going to NZ...so I traded him a NZ doe with 5 kits for this doe and 5 kits..I got a great deal. I'm gonna go get the mom & dad's pedigrees out of the car and I'll let you know for sure what she was bred to.

Latest posts

Back