My new rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisak39

Reaction score
Hi,

These are my new rabbits. Some of the colors are obvious, some I need help with. My 3 yr old daughter named them, most from her favorite TV shows, like Dragon Tales, Spongebob and Disney movies. They all came from a backyard breeder except for the Lionheads, which came with pedigree's (I don't think that means registered ).

I am brand new at owning rabbits, so please understand my ignorance (see new member post).

I am pretty much computer illiterate, I have no idea how to post more than one picture in a post, so there will be several to follow. This is Wheezy, supposed to be a New Zealand White

Hi and welcome to RO :D,

just a quick word of advice, you don't need to start a new thread for each picture, you can keep posting in the original thread you started. Otherwise it looks a bit confusing and there are several threads with the same title.

You can open your thread about your new rabbits and hit the 'reply' button to add a new post into the same thread. You can then add another picture, send the post...and repeat in the same thread.

Hopefully someone comes along to help with your bunnies.

Michelle :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back