My New NIC Cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinkyRabbit33

Reaction score
Hey everyone.Last weekendIposted a thread asking for advice from NIC cage buildersbecause i was thinking of making one, and yesterday i finished it andBinky loves it! I have to say, it was pretty hard because at first iwas going about it entirely wrong, but i finished it in one day and imvery happy with it. Thanks to the people who gave me the great advice.Well, here are some pictures for you to enjoy or get ideas from.

CIMG1206.jpg
Whole cage

CIMG1208.jpg
One side, bottom floor

CIMG1209_0001.jpg
other side, bottom and 2nd mini floor

CIMG1210.jpg
3rdfloor, sorry for the darkness, theres his favorite little hide awaythere too!

CIMG1215.jpg
2ndfloor, just one cube. This ones the comfy one with a blanketandthe nic cubes covered in a bed sheet.

are the strings in sweatshirt hoods safe for a rabbit to chew? Binkyalways chews on the string in my hood, andit would be neat totake a bunch and hang them for him to chew. Is it safe, even if hemight eat tiny ripped off bits? thanks :)

P.S. Some people weretellingmethat littertraining can be a hassle when i said i was going to start littertraining him. Well, Binky uses it all the time in his newcage.Its his first day and he peed there everytime, and hemostly pooped there too. What a smart little guy!:inlove:

YAY!! Very nicely done!!

I think you're doing a wonderful job!! :D

I agree, wonderful cage! What a lucky little guy.

I've never had much problems litter training my buns.

Your guy may lapse a bit once he hits purberty, but I find using thesame technique of cleaning with vinegar and puting dirties in thelitter boxs works really well.

--Dawn

:great:Thats wonderful! My girls were easy to litter train too, I just put the tray in there and they used it!!

Latest posts

Back