My new life as a rabbit slave

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipp always stops doing what she's doing when I say 'No!', but watches me to see when I'm not looking and then does it again.

Mikey looks at me and goes, 'Nah, I LIKE doing this.'

If you build him a 'bunny fort' made out of connecting cardboard boxes, he'll spend most of his time chewing/renovating that. Carpet underneath is even better, otherwise he'll push it against the pen wall, jump on top and hop out of the pen. (They're no dumb bunnies!)

Apple and pear tree branches (with no pesticide) are also popular.

Pet store toys really don't cut it at all.

sas :bunnydance:

Yeah, I need to line the floor anyway since he slips on it a lot. I wanted to use a box I had to make a fort for him but knew sure well that he'd do just that! I'll figure it out over time how to make him a super nice play area. =D

But also, in terms of food he doesn't seem to trust anything but pellets and hay. I guess I'll have to work on that for him. He can't live off that forever!

Thanks for the tips.

So I took my NIC panels and did this:

38713_447316251310_615866310_6680671_7196203_n.jpg

Bunny seems pleased with the new accommodations:

38713_447316276310_615866310_6680675_4711786_n.jpg

I'm enjoying him so much. I'm going to get cardboard and make him a bunny fort that will go inside his cage so that he has his own place. I need some of those colorful tiles that lock together but I don't know where to get them. For now everything's good and my master- I mean Pepsi is doing well. :3

Latest posts

Back