My new house got egged - so sad

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to put things in perspective and move on. I guess I am just shocked and confused by the whole thing. I was on cloud nine living here. it's a beautiful house that we worked hard on in a lively little town and these jerks whoever they were plucked us out of our nice place and plopped us back into reality. It just feels terrible and I don't know if I'll ever feel the same a out the neighborhood ever again.. I'll certainly be on my toes more than I ever thought necessary here. The irony of it all is that I left NYC where I lived undisturbed for 30 years. I leave to live a peaceful life in the suburbs and not 6 weeks in suburbia does this happen!! That's life I guess.

Thank you all for your input and advice. It has helped more than you know. I was SO distraught last night!

Its probably just stupid kids. At least it was just eggs and nothing got damaged.

Does your neighbourhood have a community league? I know my neighbourhood has a community police officer(a constable) that is assigned to us. We can email or call them with any issues like this, stuff you wouldn't really go to the police station for. They also post warnings in the newsletters of any crimes like this. Or even things like driving to fast, if any cars/houses have been broken into, tired being slashed, bikes being stolen etc. Its helpful and keeps the crime down as the neighbours are looking out for each other and report things.

Just remember that there typically is less for teens to do to keep them occupied in suburbia. They may have just been bored and not thinking that it could cause such distress.

Latest posts

Back