My New Hollands!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akkatia

Reaction score
Saturday night, I made plans to go to the breeder's house that i kept e-mailing. I was going to get started on Hollands, and she was going to give me black tortoises and a broken tortoise. They were going to cost me $75 all together, which is pretty cheap if you think about it, but then she e-mailed me back saying that she would give them to me FREE because she had seventeen litters on the way. They are gorgeous bunnies! When I first got there, the black tort buck was posing in his cage. OMG!!! I fell in love. Here's some picturres:

100_1392.jpg

Here's the boy who posed. Isn't he beautiful? I'm really surprised she gave them to me free. She said I was lucky to get him free because the night i was coming over to get them, she was thinking about putting him back into her barn. I named him Captain Holly (lol).

100_1389.jpg

Here's Kiara, the little black tort doe. She's a sweet little girl. She's too young to be bred right now, but I know she'll make a good showing rabbit as well. I think she'll make a fine breeder, too.

100_1393.jpg

Here's Crunch, my broken tort brood doe. She's too big to be a good show rabbit, so she's only going to be used as a breeding doe. She's got nice fur, though. I like her wide head as well. She acts like a pet bunny...

babies.jpg

Remember the Dutch-Florida crossbreds? Well, they're growing so fast! They're adorable. They're starting to come out of the nest box, and just today I saw one starting to eat pellets. The broken black one acts just like his daddy used to... R.I.P., Ice!

Hope you like the pictures!

~*Kiya*~

Thanks, Pam! I was just looking through their pedigrees, and saw that the brk tort doe's sire has 17 legs on him!:shock:Through her history, her g.g. dam has 23 legs!!!! My other's pedigrees have legs, too.

Back