My new foster!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
here is the link to Benji's petfinder page: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10077807

He was let loose on the streets of detroit in december, and found shelter in a paint can.the paint in it was semi dry, so he ended up getting paint on his ears.

Linda, who is in charge of the rescue was getting too attached to him, and she couldn't keep him since her other rabbit did not like him. that's why i got him

will post more pics later, i have homework to do first.

He's very cute and I love that they named him Benjamin Moore in honor of his paint can refuge. He's majorly adorable and I'm glad he's going to have the opportunity to know how good life can be!

Thanks for being willing to foster. It's awesome and it really makes such a huge difference.

PS. He's SO cute that it's a shame he doesn't live here in Ohio because I'd totally adopt him. Does the shelter allow out of state adoptions? I'm in love.

Poor little guy...must have been hard for him. But that's so great of you to foster him. Congrats on your new foster! He really is adorable.

photos! (finally...)

misc005.jpg

misc009.jpg

misc004.jpg

misc003.jpg

:inlove: He's cute!!! Poor little guy though, loose on the streets, how scary! Is there still paint left on him or is he cleaned up?

the paint is gone, they actually took it off during his neuter. he is doing good, as the rescue has had him since december. no one seems to want to adopt this cutie.

he might be staying here....:p

Latest posts

Back