My new dalmaition mini rex boy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayHey0248

BunMum
Reaction score
Today my boy arrived by plane, im typing this right now near his cage and he's already come up to see me! When we first introduced him he when to his litter box and started eating. He's marked his territory around too and is cleaning himself. :) He's climbed up on his house and is now eating away and drinking! He seems very friendly so far and an explorer. I'll get some photos up tomorrow morning! :) And i'll need help for names.
When they clean does it mean they are relaxed? :biggrin2:

So far so good! I think this boy has a very friendly personality! Im very lucky, as have never seen him until now. :)
He's doing more cleaning now and looking inside one of his play houses.

He seems quite relaxed after his big trip, he doesnt seem wary of me and keeps coming up to me and standing up to explore. I have a brick on his play house so he cant tip it, he has had a nibble off it too. Are bricks okay?

Sounds like he's settling in. He's doing all the normal bunny things. Sounds like you got yourself a real good friend.

Regarding the brick, he's probably just tasted to to explore. Don't worry about it.

Arrive on a plane? Where did you acquire your new boy from?

Can't wait to see his picture.

K :)

unho. im getting hayfever, it get it to hay when i go horseridng and such but ONLY when i dont take my medication...Opps. Im mean you cant blame me for forgetting when a bunnys on the way!

Bunnys been great, i had to move his house to the other side and he dint mind one bit or get scared. Now we just hope he doesn't get out! But it properly secured so hopefully hes not a genius. :lookaround

Well we got him from the near-by city that is a 1hour plane flight away. It's only because i live in a quite smallish town and do not have any breeders and only the occasional pet shop rabbit which i wasn't to keen on.
But the breeder was fantasic. She had everything ready for the flight and a frozen water bottle and all. (it was a little hot) She said she does 'outter' state flys all the time, so this flight was particuarly easy as it was quick.
The people at the airport were great and knew what they were doing.:)

At least describe him to us until you can post pictures.

What kind of names do you like? When I was choosing Honey's name I was favoring food names & names that fit the coat. If he has dalmatian coloring maybe you could call him domino, though dominoes usually are black with white dots.

Heres some pics!! (He's sleeping right now btw;) )
He's splayed out and layed down about five times today and yesterday night, seemed quite content with his big long body laying down. ;)

DSCN2467-1.jpg

This is another picture:
He's litter training perfectly:) his already going in one corner of the litter box after i moved some of his droppings their.:) yay
DSCN2441-1.jpg

Also i should probably give you more info. ;) He's around 3months old and came from a Mini Rex breeder.
I dont have a name yet but im thinking 'Rockie' like 'Rockie Road' because of all the cute chunks of black on him. ;):)

He's a sweetie. Very handsome. Rocky? Like the name, but I would add a Raccoon at the end, better known as Rocky Raccoon. But that's just thought.

Sounds like everything is going smoothly with him settling in. So thrilled for you.

K :)

Latest posts

Back