My new cage!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachy1412

Reaction score
I finally got the materials to build aC&C cage in the shed. The rabbits are very confused at themoment, they want to go back into their hutch but I keep putting themback in the new cage. When I first put Spotch in there he thumped atme... he was not pleased!

Here are the pictures, I couldn't get any good ones as I can't get far enough away to get a whole picture.

The whole thing:
animalphotos031.jpg

The two top levels:
animalphotos005.jpg

The bottom two levels:
animalphotos006.jpg

If you can't see what it is then I will tell you! It's a 2x4 on thebottom. A 1x4 on the 2nd level, two 1x2's on the third level andanother 1x4 on the top level! Is it ok for my rabbits? Any suggesetionsare welcomed!

I am a bit worried that they are not big enough to jump from level tolevel but Spotch was on the top level this morning! Here's aquick picture of Spotch in the garden!
animalphotos035.jpg

I love your bunny! What a handsome little guy heis. :)And the cage looks great too...so many here can be socreative when it comes to building a rabbit cage. :)If thelevels are strong enough to support the bunnies' weight, and aren'tslippery, or have any spaces where little bunny legs could get caught(and it certainly doesn't look like it from your pics) then it shouldbe fine. I like the idea of tiers as it will encourage them to exercisewhilst in there. It looks like you've utilized the most space for theroom you have there...very creative!

animalphotos035.jpg

Now tell me how anybody can NOT fall in love with that face!

I say Spotch and the gang are a lucky bunch of rabbits with their new bunny condo. Good job!

Back