My new Buns I'm getting :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNM

Reaction score
I'm getting a nice little red doe and blue otter doe from Ohio May 1(not the best pictures). I would get more but my transporter ran out of space. I might just ask her to add on just for me

This is Taloola Belle. Adorable.. Mrs. Pam said she was pick of the litter, but her nose got bit and the hair grew back in white. Honestly, I might show her down here , I don't think the judges would DQ because of that. Lucy was missing a piece of her nose when I showed her, and she placed well. Belle is on the left in the 1st picture

Belle-1.jpg

This is Stella. The new Blue otter for our mini otter program. Her mom is a REW so I know she has good fur. She already has two legs for BOV and she might go to a show this Sunday. Looks like her ear is a bit long, but she'll be brood after we show her once. I wanted at least one more otter from them. We'll see if it happens

stella.jpg

Happy B-Day to me :D . I'm also getting a duo of chocolate dutch from OHsince I can't find them down here

I found my birthday presant as well. We need to get together to party hardy. Anywy love these buns. Nice full fur. That blue is awesome! Are u showing this Saturday?

No. It's too far for a single. I don't have anything to show either, LOL. Everybody is either pregnant, has a litter, or isn't in show coat

Latest posts

Back