My new bunny :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomorrow264

Reaction score
I got a new bunny today. He was a class pet in a kindergarten class last school year and the school closed so he went to a home but the lady felt that he wasn't getting the attention he deserved so I got a call from a family friend asking if I could take him and of course I said yes. His name is Solo. He is between 1 and 4 years old. I was told that he is a Belgian dwarf. He seems in good shape, but is in need of a serious nail trimming. Iam going tobe changing his diet . He is currently eating some pellet seed mix that looks more like bird food and has never ever had hay so I will be introducing that. He also is said to eat 4 baby carrots a day which seems like a bit much for a little guy like him, he only weighs 2lbs 7oz. His poo is a littleloose so I will be giving him some benebac. I have one question. His testicals have no fur on them and that seems a bit odd to me. Is that something I shoould be concerned about?

Solo003.jpg

What a cutie!! Though Belgian Dwarfs are a breed. He looks like a Polish to me and based on the weight he could be Polish.

I agree that 4 baby carrots is too much, carrots are high in sugar so they're not that good for bunnies.

awwwwww what a cutie!!!!! I agree he looks more like a Polish.

He is so CUTE!

So cute, looks a lot like my Hoppy (she is a fawn color), I posted pictures of her not long ago. I do not know what breed she is, we always thought of her as a netherland dwarf mix but maybe she is a polish. Not really sure what is the difference between the two :)

He is sweet!! Yes no fur on those testies. When I had Sophie for about 4 months I was laying on the floor with 'her' and Soph jumped up on the couch and I saw something pink, round and quite big. I thought OMG it's a TUMOR!! When I picked 'her' up and put Soph on 'her' back I saw both testicles and was shocked 'she' was a HE. But what a scare, hehe.

Latest posts

Back