My new bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I am getting a new bunny! This place in our town,Noah's Ark, is a 'no kill' place, andI am adopting him! Myother bunny, Luv, needs a B/F! lol Hisname is Roger. Aint he cute?

mygrl,

awwww thats such a cute name!:)Your other bunny is agirl....right? Is she spayed? Or isRogerneutered?Cause you don't want them having kits bysurprise.:pWell, when you get your bunny don't forget to postlots of pics of Roger.:)I'll be looking forward to thepics....I'm sure he's adorable! Luv will love him;)Don'tforget to let us kno when you getRoger.Good Luck with your new bunny!:D

:DCassandra:DP.S.- do you kno what breed Roger is?

Well i brought Roger home. I said i would bethere at noon and was a little early. They cut his nails andbrushed him. He seems to enjoy being held like a little baby.I wasnt totally prepared cause when i adopted Luv they gave me herwater bottle and food dish and hay rack. Him they were justincluding him and his cage. I guess Luv was left with all that andRoger was left with not even a cage. They gave me a water bottle and igot to go out and get him a food day and hay rack tomorrow. Just used abowl of my sons for now. I havent handled him much.Just want to give him time to feel more at ease here. Maybetomorrow i will let him and Luv see each other.

I was told he is Lop. Thats all i know. Ihave a very special friend working on trying to post a picture of himfor me. I am no good with that stuff at all. Both bunny's are fixed andthats a major reason i got luv and then him from the shelter.Plus of course bunnys need homes. Now if i see anymore i do have to runthe other way. No more room for anymore unless i make my husband move:)Just kidding of course. I had to work today and iwanted to be home so bad with him on his first day. tomorrow is a shortday cause i am going to be sick haha. then off sunday.

I have a question about Luv. I think i read here that when a bunny layson her side, she is relaxed or something like that. I seen her do it afew times and the first time i poked her to see if she would move, shedidnt like that at all. good nite everyone. past my bedtime,after i give pets to my bunnys.

Cristy

You are too funny!

Congratulations, Roger, on finally coming home. Your Mom has waited for you for a while.

Sounds to me like Luv is definitely quite content as she's laying onher side and sleeping heavily until somebody has to poking ather. ;) I do that with Fauna sometimes because she's so crashed, I haveto check to see if she's still alive. I've gotten to the point where Ijust watch to see if she's breathing.

:cool:

So happy to hear about Roger. Tell us more.

-Carolyn

I decided to keep it Roger. I think he looks likea roger. He loves to be held like a baby, so i think Roger baby isgoing to be his nick name. I did find a spot on his foot where he hasno fur got to look into that now.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back