My New Boy (Pics)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaBunnies

Reaction score
We need a name for him :D

20130224_1700051_zps9a6883d0.jpg

20130224_1659511_zpsb7a23fe0.jpg

He's around 9 months old, the resuce think he is a Lionhead X with some Dutch in him. He has very bright blue eyes. He was neutered early December, very affectionate, not shy, likes to lick fingers :eek: and he loves A&P (good because I have a galvanised bin full! and thats what my other two eat).

He is in a hutch of his own at the moment, after all the advice and reading up I have done, I decided to get a third bunny to bond together with my two singles that I already have. I am booking time off work in the next week or two to bond the three together. (fingers crossed)

The names I have so far are:

Louis
Charlie
Bramble
Biscuit

All names or/and advice welcome....

hey nice nice going , cute lion head look at those eyes lol .
he is saying why are you taking photos of me....

He is gorgeous! Well, the first name that came to my mind was Jack or Jax followed by by Peter. Buster & Benjamin (after Beatrice Potter's story) also came to mind the more I thought & pix. Of your four names, I think I like Biscuit & Bramble (who I would shorten & call him Bram myself). Another name from his nose (coloring) & one of my favorite TV shows (NCIS) is Tony DiNozzo. lol Well, I think I have added enough names to your list to consider! Hope you find the perfect name for your beautiful boy!

He's a sweetheart. I have to agree that I love blue-eyed buns. Charlie is a great name.

Back