My new baby!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becc_boland

Reaction score
Well as some of you may know I got a new rabbittoday. I have no idea what breed or how old. She is grey and isGORGEOUS lol. I'll put a pic on tomorrow as I have to go now. anywaysill need ur help when i put a pic on so i can know wat breed she is!We're tossing up between aphroditie, bella, scarlett or shimmer as names

Becc

I vote Sophie ;) hehehe

I was remembering the book "the BFG" today, it was one of my favoritesas a kid, and I thought next time I have a girl to name, I'm going toconsider Sophie :D

Megan

I would have to go with Bella. its really cute. iwouldnt name her aphroditie! My sisters cat is named that and her catattcks everything and is just not nice. But i would have to see a picto make sure bella fits her!!

Don't we already have a Shimmer on the board(SLRabbits??). And we have a Bella as well. I think I'd go withsomething new and unique ;).

Hmmm....

Scarlett just seems too...red for a grey rabbit. Aphrodite is certainly interesting, what would her nickname be?

With all of our pets, we've waited to see what their personality isbefore we name them. Even if it means she goes a few days without aname, you'd be surprised how often the perfect name will just"come to you". *shrug* I guess what I'm saying is that I'd wait andsee...

m.e. wrote:
Don'twe already have a Shimmer on the board (SLRabbits??). And we have aBella as well. I think I'd go with something new and unique ;).

Hmmm....

Scarlett just seems too...red for a grey rabbit. Aphrodite is certainly interesting, what would her nickname be?

With all of our pets, we've waited to see what their personality isbefore we name them. Even if it means she goes a few days without aname, you'd be surprised how often the perfect name will just"come to you". *shrug* I guess what I'm saying is that I'd wait andsee...
I agree I think you should wait until the perfect name comes to you! :D

Jenn

Does anyone know what breed she is? SOrry boutthe red eye i forgot to fix it lol. she doesnt really have red eyes (idont think anyway)

I deliberately cut off my head in the pic lol, i looked awful lol no makeup! Anyways thanks again Bo B Bunny

Becc, Lilly and Cleo

I should have fixed that too and didn't! Sorry.

You are very welcome. She's a gorgeous girl! I hope maybe pam can give you a clue as to her breed.

She's an absolute sweetie too lol I love her tobits and dont forget Lilly lol I think she feels left out, I've beencuddling her just as much as Cleo but she has a totally differentpersonality to Cleo itz weird.

Have a great easter everyone and I hope you get lots of choccies! The easter bunny comes here tonight lol.

Becc, Lilly and Cleo

hmmm maybe i should look for free bunnies in thepaper, and then beg for it! :? ::ponders:: Becc you gave me a greatidea!!! YAY! thanks! LOL

becc_boland wrote:
She's an absolute sweetie too lol I love her to bits anddont forget Lilly lol I think she feels left out, I've been cuddlingher just as much as Cleo but she has a totally different personality toCleo itz weird.

Have a great easter everyone and I hope you get lots of choccies! The easter bunny comes here tonight lol.

Becc, Lilly and Cleo
Oh yeah, some of you are ahead of time .... Happy Easter everyone around the world! :)

Cinn I was only at the shop near my school when isaw this poster! I was like Oh my god lol and I rang mum lol. She saidokay so when i got home I rang and we went there and now i have Cleo!lol Just keep begging and saying I promise I'll care for it myself etcit works everytime in my house lol. (sorry to all you parents out therelol we know how to wrap u around our lil fingers! lol)

Have a great easter everyone

Becc

Latest posts

Back