MY NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michele

Reaction score
My new baby came home today. She is a 2 year old lop. Thanks again to everyone who gave me advice on her and her cage aggression. The lady at the shelter was very hapy that I took her they just got in like 6 new bunnies for a total of 12 so things were a little crowded. If anyone has any advice on bonding let me know.

This is Tink (she might be getting a new name)
003.jpg

002.jpg

Elliet trying to figure out why there is a rabbit in her cage
004.jpg

001-1.jpg

Elliet in her favorite chair
005-1.jpg

So far they are pretty good just smelling each other through the cage and don't worry elliet is moving into a new cage they will not be housed together until they are bonded if that ever happens.

Oh she's very cutre.

You are so lucky they aren't going at it through the cage bars. My gosh Daisy Mae & Vega hated each other as soon as the smelt each other. I had to move Vega & Winston out of her room.

They will make a really cute couple once they bond.

Susan:apollo:

She is so adorable! :biggrin2:I love her color! Your other rabbit's a doll too :D

I like the name Tink, it's cute. But it's up to you! Whatever you choose :) Can't wait to hear what you decided :D

Thanks everyone. I thought there would be fighting to because Tink was very cage aggressive at the shelter but she has been great since we came home and she thinks her litter box is the greatest thing in the world she is doing a really good job using it considering she has never had one before. She is very relaxed here I think that she knows this is her forever home (I'm home number 3 or 4).

The first time she was brought in because of landlord issues. Then I know for sure that she was adopted and brought back within a week the people said they had allergies but the lady at the shelter was pretty sure that they were not prepared to own a rabbit let alone a rabbit with an attitude. And I know from looking at the paper work that there were several times that she was supppose to be adopted but I'm not sure if that happened.

Day 2 is going well Elliet is sleeping by Tinks cage and she stayed by it most of the night. I think that they are going to be great friends! And i haven't seen signs of fighting so the plan for today is to let tink out and put elliet in the cage and see how they act that way.

Latest posts

Back