My new babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymaker64

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I can't believe I've found you all again. Well for anyone that doesn't remember me, my son found 2 rabbits that we later found out that a woman got sick of them and threw them out. Well they settled in great and I kept them seperate incase any funny business went on. Well after 21 days I found 7 little babies. I nearly died. And to top it all the forum was down. Panic wasn't the word. Well I had no option but to trust mummy rabbit to do her job and she has made me very proud. They all lived and are 2 weeks old tomorrow. Here is the link. I'm the proudest nana in the world.

Wow what a shock!:shock:

But you've done a great job! And can I just say, awwwwwww.

So, congratulations Isuppose!:biggrin2:

Any idea where they will go when they are older?

I already have 4 good homes so I just need another 3. I'm sure i'll find them. They all have their eyes open apart from 2 of them. They are 2 weeks old tomorrow, is it ok for them to still have their eyes shut.

Their eyes should really be open by now. Try maybe doing something like holding something warm and damp on the eyes to help them unseal. If they are crusty or gunky then you might have eye infections. I had some great advise about eye infections but the forum went and I can't remember what it said. I think it was something about a certain cream to use, but hopefully someone with better knowledge will be able to tell you

Not wipe them, just hold the warmth on it. I think.

Maybe wait until tomorrow though, because I was advised that if they hadn't opened their eyes by 14 days to then do that (my babiesare three weeks old tomorrow).

Latest posts

Back