My new addition...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoecat6

Reaction score
I went to my local pet store a couple of daysago because I heard they had lionhead babies, which I've never seenbefore as they are very rare in my area. When I got there 2of the 3 babies were gone already, someone had decided to dump off themother bunny, the daddy bunny, and the 3 babies because they didn'twant them anymore. The mother bunny was in a tiny cage withher baby and about 6 baby lops. She was so scared and I felt so sorryfor her that I decided to bring her home to add to my spoiled herd ofbunnies:D. She is about 6 months old, and still quitescared.
LH11-22-05.jpg

11-22-05lh.jpg

I will be getting her fixed as soon as possible.

Nice Save , I dontparticularly care for lionheads but sheis very pretty , She will have anexcellent home and never haveanother fear or worry, Good For You !

I think I am going to name her Leila, and she isstaying in the bathroom with my lionhead mix Babs. Babs isnot too happy with me right now for letting another bunny invade herspace.

Congratulations Zoecat6,

Leila is so sweet. No wonder you couldn't resist getting her.

Lionheads are the mostexpensive breeds over here.

Rainbows! :)

I've seen lionhead bunnies for sale for around $40-$50 at pet stores in Toronto.

Congrats on your new baby, and she is beautiful.

oh my goodness, she is SO adorable. i love that face! she is very lucky :) is she already litter trained?? what a bright one!

Congratulations! And so happy you saved that sweet girl. Look at that precious face!!

It surprises me sometimes that people can abandon well behaved, well trained buns.

Our new doe Bonnie is immaculate in her litter box, friendly, cuddly,not to mention cuter then a button... but she was abandoned lastyear. It irks me to no end to hear stories about animalsbeing abandoned =/

Same thing with my parents Welsh Corgi... the family got rid of himafter he didnt get along with the new puppy. You'd think thedog you hade for 5 years would have had the firstpriority

What a beauty! I just love that coloring too.

They charge a lot here in Ottawa for rabbits too. I think we had to payaround $40 for Valuran in a pet store, but I considered him a rescueand he was well worth the money.

Latest posts

Back