My new addition!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCWelch

Reaction score
I would like to introduce to you Thunder Hill's Clue. She is a Fawn French Lop doe, her parents are Etienne's Toy Box(dam) and Etienne's Gunther(sire).

05192011386.jpg

05192011389.jpg

OMG, sooo cute!!! Wherever did you find her? I don't know of a lot of FLop breeders in Iowa. That's why I ended up buying from a breeder out of state for my Elop. ugh

Hey! I just got a FLop too...

I put a thread in the rabbitry page.

Anyway, she's lovely, good crown. What age is she?

Lisa, I got her from Thunder Hill Rabbitry in Tama, they have 1 pair, a solid fawn and a broken fawn. I am hopefully getting another doe from there, this time a broken fawn. Then I am headed to WI to find an unrelated buck.

Lynette, she is 5 months and 8 and a half pounds. She is gonna be a big girl. She is as cuddly as she looks!

Thanks, Corely! Do they have a website? Off to google it! :) She's adorable and they do look very cuddly. Like Elops! :D

I don't believe she does have a website. Normally they show only Dwarf Hotots. She does have 3 in the nest right now, 2 brokens and a solid all fawn.
She does post on the ARBA D-3 yahoo group...are you on there?

Latest posts

Back