My Neighbors Scare Me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movers are usually extremely expensive imho

Don't take it. They have no right to make you sign or pay anything extra, and there is absolutely no reason you should have to pay a deposit just for them to refund it 21 days later. I have no idea why they would do that. This is completely ridiculous and they should be laying at your feet to keep you as a tenant, NOT disregarding your safety and trying to trap you into a building where you know they are absolutely no help for ANOTHER YEAR. Their terms are completely unreasonable.

Just because you won't be sharing a wall with anyone doesn't mean these people won't threaten you when you go to do your laundry or whatever. And people can be noisy in the halls.

Get out of there imho. You've been an awfully good sport, I think it's time for you to get pissed off.

Movers are usually extremely expensive imho

Don't take it. They have no right to make you sign or pay anything extra, and there is absolutely no reason you should have to pay a deposit just for them to refund it 21 days later. I have no idea why they would do that. This is completely ridiculous and they should be laying at your feet to keep you as a tenant, NOT disregarding your safety and trying to trap you into a building where you know they are absolutely no help for ANOTHER YEAR. Their terms are completely unreasonable.

Just because you won't be sharing a wall with anyone doesn't mean these people won't threaten you when you go to do your laundry or whatever. And people can be noisy in the halls.

Get out of there imho. You've been an awfully good sport, I think it's time for you to get pissed off.

I wish i could bring you along to my meetings with my manager TT i have no backbone.

I just got back from class and there was someone parked in my spot. It was a bit irritating considering theres a bazillion open spots here, and literally 3 spots over is a visitor spot. But they left like 30 minutes after, and i didn't think calling a tow truck or anything would benefit my situation.

Also there was a car parked by the stairs, and a guy dressed professionally in a suit and stuff was walking to it. So maybe they got a lawyer?
Also i heard the guy downstairs say that he "wants to fight it". Granted he could be talking about anything, but considering they haven't given a 30 day notice yet...

I think you're right, i thought that maybe i could avoid them if i moved, but what about walking to the one mailbox center or the laundry or office? I would be terrified to go anywhere, especially since the 2 bedroom is literally around the corner from us now.

So if in fact these guys are gunna fight to stay, then i definitely want out. i just don't think i have enough evidence to support my breaking my contract.

all i have are a number of emails about the incidents and two security reports. except one security apparently i gave htem the wrong unit number, so they just didnt do anything. idiots, idk why they didnt call me.

Alright, done with this ****. They're being loud and annoying during the day, but quiet at 10, which is quiet time, so i cant do anything. and they're smoking pot again. I called security but they said they cant do anything if they're doing it inside their unit, but they will write a report and give it to my manager.

so I'm going to type up a letter that i am going to leave, for stated reasons. I'm going to talk to my manager and let her know, and also hand her the letter.

Is pot legal where you are? If not, can't you turn them over to the police? But still, if you have no reason for wanting to stay there, it might be best to just GTHO. You shouldn't have to move, but sometimes it's just best to back away.

Is pot legal where you are? If not, can't you turn them over to the police? But still, if you have no reason for wanting to stay there, it might be best to just GTHO. You shouldn't have to move, but sometimes it's just best to back away.

It is illegal unless it is medicinal. She mentioned something like the law changed and unless they're outside doing it, she can't do anything. Wouldn't even send a guy down the hallway to see if he could smell it outside their door.

Latest posts

Back