My mum is a nerd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
First of,i'm Miss Sunshine..i like to be the boss around here..hehe ;)..i'm using my mum's account at the moment,have to get my own i suppose :cool:

Well..today my mum kept calling me Jeremy...Jeremy! :shock:..Jeremy is a young boy who she calls her son,he's ok when he does what i want,or when he has food...mmmmm..fooood...he sneaks food to me when mum isn't around to..hehe...but doesn'tmy mumrealize that i have black fur..and I'M gorgeous!...and a lotsmaller

But my crazy mum kept calling me Jeremy,she's like Jeremy..ooopppssss...Sunny:craziness

And this is what i was thinking all the time...

6703.jpg

In fact this is what we all think,when our mum does crazy stuff

My mama called me dat uggy bunny's name a bunch da udder day. :shock2:I not da Tony bunny! I da Cwovabunny!

I think your mummy is confused. She thinks you are human!

:shock2:How could your mommy mistake you for the Tony bunny!! I still think you should give him a chance. I bet that uggy bunny is lonely and wants a friend.

My mommy sometimes calls me "Kitty..." now hers crazy!

Oh, my mama calls me da Tony Bunny, an that girl gets calleded Luke when her really Lexi. Den she call dat Luke - Lexi and calleded him bo too!

She can't get no bun right mose times.

Back